E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2013 335is DCT For Sale or Lease Takeover

11-26-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

2013 335is DCT For Sale or Lease Takeover

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm looking to get out of my lease since I just found an amazing deal on an M3 and snatched it up. I'm 13 months into my lease on my 2013 335is coupe with 20,000 miles on the clock. The lease is $570 a month including CA tax with 15,000 miles a year for 30 months. I'm looking for someone to take over the lease + $3,500 (you pay BMW around $500 and then make the rest of the payments, depending on your state's tax policies your monthly rate will probably be lower than mine if you're out of California) or if you prefer you can simply buy it from me (if that's what you want to do message me and I'll figure out a fair price).

The car is in great shape mechanically, has never been revved cold and has had all maintenance and services done at BMW dealerships and I have all the service records.

Options (every single one except Active Steering):
7-Speed DCT
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black Dakota Leather
Dark Glacier Aluminum Trim
Convenience Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Premium Sound Package
19" Style 313 Wheels
Heated Front Seats
BMW Apps
BMW Assist
Navigation System

Mods:
Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (I have the original Bridgestone RE050A Runflats which I will give you, they still have half their tread on them)
Injen Dual Cone Intake (I have the factory airbox and all the fittings, the intake has been on the car for about 500 miles)
Cobb Accessport V2 (I only had this on the car for a few hundred miles)
The Cobb and Injen were only on the car for a few weeks because I found my M3 right after I bought those, I'll include everything you need to go fully back to stock.

I'm going to take pictures tomorrow and add them, feel free to message me with any questions.

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
Remonster
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Still no pictures because it's been dark and rainy but I am also considering selling the car outright. Asking $52,000 but feel free to make an offer.
Appreciate 0