E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Win a Nintendo Wii for $1 : United Way

10-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
E90Boy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F33

Win a Nintendo Wii for $1 : United Way

Hi guys, I'm helping to organize a raffle on a Nintendo Wii that will benefit the United Way (www.liveunited.org). We did an event at my company and was a huge success so I like to extend it to the BMW community. This will make an awesome gift for Christmas. These sold for more than $300 on eBay still, if you're lucky you win the Wii with just $1.

If this turn out to be a success I can work with my coordinator to do t-shirts with the United Way logo for the winner. Maybe also work with bimmerpost to do some dual logos for e90post members, and hopefully a donation to help fund the website to further expand the BMW community.

$1 will get you 1 ticket
$5 will get you 8 tickets
$10 will grab you 20 tickets. (better odds of winning)

Tickets sold for raffle will end on Sunday the 26th at 6PM Eastern Standard Time. The winner will be announced on Monday the 27th at 9AM and the system will be shipped out the same day.

Please send money to paypal ebayaccount508@yahoo.com with your following info. Sorry, for the time being we are just accepting paypal.

Username
Real Name
Address to send Nintendo Wii
Telephone number for confirmation

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, or just want to donate please send me a pm.

Forgot to add Console information for people who didn't know about the Nintendo Wii.

System Includes:
1. Wii Console
2. Wii Console Stand
3. Wii Remote
4. Wii Remote Jacket
5. Nunchuk
6. Sensor Bar
7. Wii AC Adapter
8. Wii AV Cable
9. Wii Sports Disc
Appreciate 0