E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What does your morning routine look like?

Today, 06:16 AM   #1
Mosaud1998
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540

Garage List
2019 BMW 540  [0.00]
What does your morning routine look like?

Not sure if this thread has been started yet. But, I am kind of curious as to what other morning routines consist of.

I'll start. I wake up every day(5 am) before the sun rises to offer the morning prayer (have to pray the morning prayer before the sunrises. Sun rises around 5:40 am). After I pray, I read a page or two of the Quran(kinda want to learn Arabic so I can understand the meanings better). After, I take my rear end downstairs to the basement and get a quick 20-30 min run on the treadmill before I make myself some breakfast and a cup of coffee (I like my coffee with a little bit of creamer).

Once that is all set and done, it's about 6:30 am. I've got roughly 2 hours to bust. So, I'll apply for some jobs (yes, I am still looking for a job though I found one. Just want out of the car business). Sometimes depending on what time I have to be at work, I'll take a little nap or go to the courts and get some shots in. I'll even browse through the forums for a couple of minutes or head over to Cars & Bids/BAT and see what's cracking there.

Depending on what time I have to be at work, I'll head over the the basketball courts and get a couple of shots in.

Kinda seems like a boring morning routine
      Today, 07:08 AM   #2
Pauly Wauly
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 560X

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1994129
Like UncleWede says..."Memory" is the second thing to go
Karma is real!!!....You keep doing people dirty and being a complete asshole and think God is going to bless you. It may not be today, or tomorrow, or next week, but what goes around comes back around. And when that bitch comes for you it`ll be tenfold!
Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:16 AM   #3
Mason Hatcher
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Tumble out of bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
And yawn and stretch and try to come to life
Jump in the shower