E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ask a top tier marijuana smoker anything...

07-01-2011, 12:02 AM   #67
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

I haven't been to the Islands in years. I first visited Jamaica when I was 14 and at 17 I went to the Bahamas. Beautiful places. In Jamaica my parents bought a wood sculpture of Bob Marley's head smoking a joint. Some dude on the street that made them sold it to us for like $30.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #68
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I haven't been to the Islands in years. I first visited Jamaica when I was 14 and at 17 I went to the Bahamas. Beautiful places. In Jamaica my parents bought a wood sculpture of Bob Marley's head smoking a joint. Some dude on the street that made them sold it to us for like $30.
man i tell you, its truly paradise. I really wish I didn't have to leave home, but I gotta make money up here because everything home is built on drugs, and I dont need easy money. that, and the fact that an M3 back home is about 200,000 at least. so i saved about 130k coming to NY... but then again, I paid 70K for a fucking 320i so i still failed... fuck.
      07-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #69
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
In actually just came down to the islands today for the 4th of july. ill post pics tomorrow of my paradise for you. any regulars on the BMW bud smokers thread are more than welcome to join me in my island adventures, just pay your plane ticket
      07-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #70
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Did I read right that you pay a grand a week on weed? At around $4k a month, you could lease a Ferrari for that.

And you are in school? You lush.
      07-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #71
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
Did I read right that you pay a grand a week on weed? At around $4k a month, you could lease a Ferrari for that.

And you are in school? You lush.
no, because you have to factor in the insurance for said ferrari, which will be another 3gs a month, so no lol. yeah im in university, gotta get that masters!
      07-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #72
DM1
Captain
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Mini Cooper S Paceman

Garage List
2007 Z4 3.0si  [7.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
2005 Renault Megane RS  [0.00]
Not to spoil your thread but do you and any pot smoker in the US realize that because of your addiction we are having a major war against drug cartels? I admit to have tried it and it's cool but won't even think of buying it now since all that money goes to the assholes that go around driving in the streets of my city with fucking AK-47's scaring everyone and shooting randomly or throwing grenades to police headquarters, kidnapping anyone, making bomb threats in schools and fucked up stuff like that.

I'm sorry but even though it is cool and I believe it should be legalized so we all can enjoy a good relaxing trip, I cannot pass by the fact that the demand drives the offer and all that money is killing my Country and some others.

#rantend

Follow my blog at http://dmauto.wordpress.com
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 01:50 PM   #73
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM1 View Post
Not to spoil your thread but do you and any pot smoker in the US realize that because of your addiction we are having a major war against drug cartels? I admit to have tried it and it's cool but won't even think of buying it now since all that money goes to the assholes that go around driving in the streets of my city with fucking AK-47's scaring everyone and shooting randomly or throwing grenades to police headquarters, kidnapping anyone, making bomb threats in schools and fucked up stuff like that.

I'm sorry but even though it is cool and I believe it should be legalized so we all can enjoy a good relaxing trip, I cannot pass by the fact that the demand drives the offer and all that money is killing my Country and some others.

#rantend
Thats simple, make it legal and the drug war goes away.

Drug war is a battle that will never be won, they are wasting their time
      07-01-2011, 01:54 PM   #74
DM1
Captain
Mexico
Rep

Garage List
2007 Z4 3.0si  [7.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
^ I know it won't end but right one every time someone buys any drug is financing that war, the problem is that we have to live with it down here while the consumers enjoy it. As I said I agree with legalization but cannot support it's consumption if it's financing the war

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #75
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Thats simple, make it legal and the drug war goes away.

Drug war is a battle that will never be won, they are wasting their time
yeah, just look at alcohol prohibition as the model, the story is identical.

Quote:

#rantend
You know whats the saddest part of this? mexican weed is ultra trash and if you want to do us a favor, just burn the fields down. those fucking mexicans dip their weed in coke or cut it with glass. as far as im concerned, drug wars or not, you should fucking murder the animals in your country.

that aside, the solution is simple, if we legalize the herb the the black market is shut down. but mexicans will just turn to something else, its the nature of the beasts that have been breed via the drug war. sticky sticky situation my friend, but you guys put yourself there.

and mexico was never really safe anyways to begin with, so what can you really do? just accept it for what it is, and hope when herb is legalized that the mexicans dont go to somewhere else or something else... but you'd really have to murder/execute these dogs to rid the problem.
      07-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #76
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

medical marijuana is legal in california. we grow our own. and to blame america for your cartel wars is ridiculous; if you want to blame, blame the mexican government's inadequacies. regulate yourself.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #77
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
^ I know it won't end but right one every time someone buys any drug is financing that war, the problem is that we have to live with it down here while the consumers enjoy it. As I said I agree with legalization but cannot support it's consumption if it's financing the war
lol well no one wants to smoke that mexican trash bro... its not like people demand it at all. thats the kind of weed i would wipe my ass with and throw it in the fucking toilet. there isnt much profit they make either....
      07-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #78
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
lol well no one wants to smoke that mexican trash bro... its not like people demand it at all. thats the kind of weed i would wipe my ass with and throw it in the fucking toilet. there isnt much profit they make either....
you'll get a headache smoking that ish
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 01:58 PM   #79
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
medical marijuana is legal in california. we grow our own. and to blame america for your cartel wars is ridiculous; if you want to blame, blame the mexican government's inadequacies. regulate yourself.
yesssir! well said, short and sweet.

mexican government is a complete joke also. your police officers have less balls than a 10 year old kid growing up in the bronx. you only have yourselves to blame sir....
      07-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #80
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

blaming the consumer just sounds backwards to me
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #81
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Or get the fuck out of Mexico, you dont see people bitching about coke in Columbia, its what they do and expect. If you dont want mexican cartels, get out of Mexico. Hardly anyone is hurt in USA over weed, people that gangbang over drugs do so for cocaine/crack. Bud is to hard to make a profit for big time drug lords to mess with, they usually stick with coke.
      07-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #82
DM1
Captain
Mexico
Rep

Garage List
2007 Z4 3.0si  [7.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
I hope more people would think like that Key, that's because you're a top tier smoker right? But all those other trash smokers do buy and use the shittiest Mexican weed, that's the problem.

Anyway I don't intend to make this a drug war discussion, I just believe that it is wrong now days to give money to people like that.

And I do know Mexico sucks at a lot of things,... Almost everything haha, wish the people here would have different culture habits.

#endtopic

Keep up with the questions,....

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #83
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
I hope more people would think like that Key, that's because you're a top tier smoker right? But all those other trash smokers do buy and use the shittiest Mexican weed, that's the problem.

Anyway I don't intend to make this a drug war discussion, I just believe that it is wrong now days to give money to people like that.

And I do know Mexico sucks at a lot of things,... Almost everything haha, wish the people here would have different culture habits.

#endtopic

i might be going out on a limb here, but i highly doubt there are any mexican brown smokers on this forum. if they are, they're hiding.

for example, i live in texas, and i don't even know where to begin finding the dirty.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #84
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Lols just try to sell that month old messican stuff in Cali...

Legalize it as everyone said; remember prohibition?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #85
nusevad
O! So Sour!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast 240z / Slow M3

Garage List
1971 Datsun 240z  [0.00]
2008 M3  [9.60]
when you open a dispensary can i be a investor? Would love to get into the biz.
      07-01-2011, 02:25 PM   #86
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

#endtopic

yeah i feel you.... Its like desperation weed ahahah. but the reason people buy it is because its SO CHEAP. Im sure an ounce of that mexican brick weed would cost no more than 60 dollars. an ounce of real high grade on the black market is 500 an ounce. So if we legalized weed, two things would happen:

your $60/ounce brick weed will no longer sell, and my high grade will be half the price of $500, and everyone wins!!!!!

yes, culture there is quite different, but its your culture. You live it, you breathe it, you are it. So yes the war is bad, but as a song i was just listening says,

"you better know your route or else you'll get salute by a gun dispute". its true for mexico, jamaica, and trinidad. I come from a land of raping, murdering, and killing except there is no purpose to it. at least in mexico we can pinpoint the origins of the trouble and end it, but in jamaica and trinidad its more or less hopeless.

so be happy, that your problems can at least be diagnosed and fixed bro, just give it time.
      07-01-2011, 02:27 PM   #87
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
when you open a dispensary can i be a investor? Would love to get into the biz.
I only want investors who will also run their shop. This is because I only want investors in management positions, as anyone else will steal from the company.
I'm looking to go BIG, so the more people on board my ship the merrier.

I aim to MONOPOILISE the south queens market and spread out to the north. Once we lock down queens, we are golden. So im with it if you with it.
      07-01-2011, 02:31 PM   #88
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
I only want investors who will also run their shop. This is because I only want investors in management positions, as anyone else will steal from the company.
I'm looking to go BIG, so the more people on board my ship the merrier.

I aim to MONOPOILISE the south queens market and spread out to the north. Once we lock down queens, we are golden. So im with it if you with it.
nike that ish when it becomes legal to open dispensaries up there. it's pretty much past it's prime in cali. much harder to become a big player here; too many people are doing it.
Appreciate 0