E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Devastating news!!! From dealer

02-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #67
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

How is someone a "hater" when they are offering you sound advice? They are just looking out for you. While we don't know you that well, we do want to see you get the car you want, but by the sounds of it, right now, seems not to be the time to get it.

Oh wait. Let me fill up on that haterade.

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2010, 01:55 AM   #68
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
How the hell do you not know when your mortgage payments are going to change?!? That is basic knowledge for anyone! Being 30 days late on a payment... hell being 1 day late you need to sell something and live within your means.

To the OP and all "haters" (lol, I say live within your means as well. Although I don't always follow my own advise). Credit score is not directly correllated with how much you can afford. There could be one or two things like missed payemts (cause of bad memory let's say) that would make you not qualify but you may still have the means to pay for it.

I say, as long as you aren't going to be an asshat like all the people who bought houses they could not afford in the past 10 years pretty much creating this depression, then go for it.

Nothing wrong with having your dad cosign if you make your payments. It would be a good way to raise your credit score quicker that is for sure.
right, but if he is afraid to put his dad on, it is because he feels he might not be able to make payments?
just my assumption, despite assuming does make an "ass of u and me" (get it, assume hah.. hah... ok..)
      02-19-2010, 09:41 AM   #69
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
I just realized not being able to drive a bimmer because of financial hardship is the end of the world.

To OP, at the moment your financial situation may prevent you to drive one, doesn't mean you will NEVER put yourself behind one in the future. Work your credit score back up and especially be financially responsible. Then go get one with the monthly payment you feel comfortable.
      02-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #70
rsjean
satch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Apparently it didn't go his way and he off'd himself? No further posts?
Appreciate 0