E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > This is why i HATE having girls sleep in my bed/with me!

11-05-2007, 01:20 AM   #23
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
ur not supposed to be NEXT to them, ur supposed to be ON TOP or UNDER
already had the on top and underneath sessions, it was sleep time. But even then man haha, it always happens like this: They cuddle with you and stuff, you know, head on your chest, legs and arms wrapped around you.....BUT THEN..........after a while of falling asleep, they take that sudden turn away from you and at that point you know they're in their own element and totally asleep. And thats when all their moving around and bed hogging starts.

I was going to post the cell phone pics i took but decided not to, you guys get the idea of what im talking about anyway. I mean its a pretty simple to imagine: a queen bed, a guy and girl, a guy on the edge of his bed, and a girl taking up the rest of the entire bed.

By the way, this thread was not created to show case my "e-balls" or ego, it was intended to talk about something i thought was funny and to see who else agreed or has it happen to them often.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #24
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

it's intended to showcase the girl bud... e-balls aside, we need proof that the gal isn't a dude/whale...
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 02:10 AM   #25
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE3P_to_E90 View Post
it's intended to showcase the girl bud... e-balls aside, we need proof that the gal isn't a dude/whale...
haha, come on man. Its not, dont you think i would have gone off about who she was, or what we did and blah blah. I just simply mentioned that the people who sleep next to me ( who happen to be girls) simply run me off my bed. She's not a dude haha, and i dont hang with whales. Look at my accident thread and notice the time i posted it. I was droping her off in the morning, and you can see her in one of the pics. I dunno man, you guys can look at this however you want, but i have lots and lots of people on e90post (jon, nico, long, matt, steve, andy, allen, kent, and so on) who personally know me and know my attitude. They know who they are and they know what this threads intentions are.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 07:18 AM   #26
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
haha, come on man. Its not, dont you think i would have gone off about who she was, or what we did and blah blah. I just simply mentioned that the people who sleep next to me ( who happen to be girls) simply run me off my bed. She's not a dude haha, and i dont hang with whales. Look at my accident thread and notice the time i posted it. I was droping her off in the morning, and you can see her in one of the pics. I dunno man, you guys can look at this however you want, but i have lots and lots of people on e90post (jon, nico, long, matt, steve, andy, allen, kent, and so on) who personally know me and know my attitude. They know who they are and they know what this threads intentions are.
lol... i'm just messin with you dude... no sleeezy intentions here
in any case, good luck w/ the mess... hope that ass takes care of all the accident problems plus more
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 10:59 AM   #27
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

roll over on top of her or spoon her. problem solved. just say you were sleeping and tend to hug body pillows.
      11-05-2007, 12:30 PM   #28
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Cattle Prong
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 10:34 PM   #29
Cadillac Johnson
Free taco with stolen base
Rep
Drives: 335i? GTR? RS5?

Dude, we all know why you hate sleeping with women..

11-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #30
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

CJ -- WHY EVEN BOTHER LOOKING FOR THOSE IMAGES???!?
better yet, or even worse, WHY DO YOU HAVE THESE IMAGES STORED?!!?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #31
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillac Johnson View Post
Dude, we all know why you hate sleeping with women..
hahah naw man, but thats funny

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2007, 11:41 PM   #32
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
pink?
how'd you even find those pics?
      11-06-2007, 05:49 PM   #33
inabis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
dude next time she tries pulling that isht just pull a Dutch Oven on her....cover her and yourself with a blanket...fart under it and then hold her under it....she'll be PISSED as hell but man it's soooooo funny
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2007, 06:16 PM   #34
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabis View Post
dude next time she tries pulling that isht just pull a Dutch Oven on her....cover her and yourself with a blanket...fart under it and then hold her under it....she'll be PISSED as hell but man it's soooooo funny
and also, don't forget to "tent" the blanket... so move the wonderful goodness around.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #35
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE3P_to_E90 View Post
and also, don't forget to "tent" the blanket... so move the wonderful goodness around.
haha, oh oh and dont forget to use the comforter too, get that extra thick insulation to keep it all warm and smelly and hahaha

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #36
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
haha, oh oh and dont forget to use the comforter too, get that extra thick insulation to keep it all warm and smelly and hahaha
HAHAHAHAHA good man!!
how's your car doing bud?
Appreciate 0