E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Who has/had a Samsung Galaxy S3?

12-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
Precision
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW 330CI

Who has/had a Samsung Galaxy S3?

Ok so my past 4 phones have gone in this order:

iPhone 4s (ditched it for the 5)
iPhone 5
Motorola Moto X (wanted to try android)
iPhone 5 (lost)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (FREE)...

I am concerned that my S3 will not work in a short period of time, or become so annoying that I wish I didn't have it. I had a free upgrade on one of my lines and the S3 was offered to me for free as well and I figured I had enough money tied up in this phone game. Will the S3 be a good phone still for a while (a year or so?) or are the operating systems bound to ruin it for me?
      12-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I currently have an S3. I like it. To me it is only a phone, though, so I don't really care for all the extras like most people. My only problem with it, is I have updated the theme, so sometimes when I want to play a game, there will be some lag going into it, but other then that, I don't have any real problems with it. I think its been a great phone so far, but at that point, I am a simpleton.
Appreciate 0