E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Pitbull puppies for sale (champions)

01-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #67
Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=10656842
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #68
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiokenM3 View Post
hahhaahahahaha your hilarious. you say you had dogs your whole life???? if you were a so called dog owner, then its obvious you are not a dog lover. having dogs and loving dogs are two different things. dogs know when they are respected and they know when your scared of them. you say an akita is scarier than a pit? that is the first time i haver ever heard that. if your comparing size then ya, they are pretty scary I GUESS. any dog owner who would put his dog down just because they snapped should never be allow to own another dog for the rest of their lives!!!!!!! dogs dont snap for no reason, maybe that person misunderstood the dogs intentions. my dog snaps at me when we play or if he tries to grab something from my hand. dogs will not bite the hand that feeds them, unless they are abused some how. get lost from this thread and go be scared of that cute akita whos soooooo much scarier looking than a pit bull
Its obvious You have never been around an Akita, they are WAY more aggressive than Pit Bulls, however, they are owned by respectable owners, where as every Hoodrat or wannabe hoodrat in the country owns a pitbull..

Also I think it is really funny how everyone is saying you are simple minded, close minded, etc.. when YOU are making assumptions about me based on MY opinions about a dog.. I do not like them, Never have, never will.. I have been around PLENTY of them, and while ALL HAVE been nice, I do not trust them to say someone isnt a "dog lover" because they dont turts a certain breed is moronic.. My friend had pit bulls, and he had a Boston Terrier.. 3 TIMES the pit bull attacked the Terrier, and my friend is a FANTASTIC dog trainer, and hes probably one of the most responsible dog owners I know... Its MY opinion.. ALSO I am better than all of you so it really doesnt matter what you have to say haha

Also to the guy who called me a "simple Minded bufoon" YOU'RE from Fredericksburg kid... I have driven through that town, I find it hard to believe that someone of your hick upbringing would have the nerve to call anyone simple minded..

Last edited by Laser McCool; 01-29-2010 at 08:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 08:54 PM   #69
Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Just a few left. email me if you want pictures
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #70