E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > car sucks !!!

Closed Thread

10-21-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: had e90, 330i mystic blue

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Angry car sucks !!!

so as some of you know I got a flat tire yesterday due to a nail ( http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33994) so I went to a local tire shop to see if I can have it repair, but they found out another nail on the insede wall FUCK! so I call my dealer to ask how much is the tire they told me $340 so I decide that since my rear and front tire are really wear down so I got 4 new tires from tirerack w roadhazard,

but they are coming in thuesday so I know I guy that works at enterprise ( the dealer enterprise did not have any cars for rent at that moment ) so this guy gave me a deal for $15 a day and first he found me a maxima but it smells really bad so the other car that he had was a focus so I took the focus OMG this car SUCKS guess what one of the rear doors is jam I open it and then I could not get it to close I call enterprise and they told me that they were close for the day and they did not have any cars at the airport so after an hour later I got the fucking door to close :mad: now I can't use that door and I just found out that one of my headlights is busted and btw I miss a dinner that I had because of the fucking door !!! this is the worst car ever, piece of shit how they can sell that crap

I miss my baby so much that stupid nail

I can't wait to get my bimmer fit once you got a Bimmer you can't go back to a regular car

is ford slogan for this car "focus the wost driving piece of shit"

ohh BTW : the piece of shit have OEM alarm ! that's just sad that my bimmer don't have it
      10-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #2
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
no coments ?? well I guess you guys like the focus LOL
      10-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #3
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

you can't say Focus sucks because of ONE rental car, rental cars are like hookers, they get used up a lot.
      10-21-2006, 07:21 PM   #4
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

First rule of rental cars: don't do enterprise. Second rule: don't look under the seats. Third rule: if it's $15/day, don't complain. Realize how incredibly lucky we are to be driving BMWs. Smart move getting a new set from TR. What did you get? And don't be surprised if they get there early. Every set of tires I've gotten from them arrived early.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2006, 07:25 PM   #5
CALIF65GM
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc
First rule of rental cars: don't do enterprise.
Amen

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2006, 08:21 PM   #6
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Hey Calvino, I was putting the kids to bed when you posted....not ignoring!!!

Since we're switching X5s and we're not getting the new one 'til next week I'm in a dodge SX 2.0 from Enterprise. I haven't had the problems that you have had, but the car certainly highlights how lucky I am to own two BMWs.

On the flip side, I understand why the tuners love their little mod cars. They're light, close to the ground, tossable...I can see how with a bit of work this little Dodge could be a really fun car to play in. The seating position is pretty good for my 6'1" frame, better than my '05 Legacy GT, that's for sure, at least there is headroom. There is no cruise, but the accelerator is in a comfy spot so I don't need it (like my Bimmer). The windows roll down (!), so I can show my kids what cars used to be like

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2006, 08:29 PM   #7
greenie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i x-drive m-sport coup

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
so as some of you know I got a flat tire yesterday due to a nail ( http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33994) so I went to a local tire shop to see if I can have it repair, but they found out another nail on the insede wall FUCK! so I call my dealer to ask how much is the tire they told me $340 so I decide that since my rear and front tire are really wear down so I got 4 new tires from tirerack w roadhazard,

but they are coming in thuesday so I know I guy that works at enterprise ( the dealer enterprise did not have any cars for rent at that moment ) so this guy gave me a deal for $15 a day and first he found me a maxima but it smells really bad so the other car that he had was a focus so I took the focus OMG this car SUCKS guess what one of the rear doors is jam I open it and then I could not get it to close I call enterprise and they told me that they were close for the day and they did not have any cars at the airport so after an hour later I got the fucking door to close :mad: now I can't use that door and I just found out that one of my headlights is busted and btw I miss a dinner that I had because of the fucking door !!! this is the worst car ever, piece of shit how they can sell that crap

I miss my baby so much that stupid nail

I can't wait to get my bimmer fit once you got a Bimmer you can't go back to a regular car

is ford slogan for this car "focus the wost driving piece of shit"

ohh BTW : the piece of shit have OEM alarm ! that's just sad that my bimmer don't have it
When you learn how to put together words to make a sentence, c`mon back!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Greenie take your A8 and go away. Calvino contributes and ton to this forum and doesn't need any crap from newbies.

Appreciate 0
      10-21-2006, 09:10 PM   #9
Asiann
Got Seoul?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i MSport

Garage List
2012 BMW 535i  [0.00]
2008 750Li  [0.00]
2006 BMW  [0.00]
+1 Not here to judge writing abilities! College was enough! Feel bad for you Calvino and I really don't like Fords either even though my grandparents swear by them. I'm sure once you put the new shoes on, all the stress will be resolved by the enjoyment you will have with a better ride than before! Yeah, what did you get anyway?
      10-21-2006, 10:06 PM   #10
greenie
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 650i x-drive m-sport coup

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman
Greenie take your A8 and go away. Calvino contributes and ton to this forum and doesn't need any crap from newbies.
Sure, whatever you say! LOL
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #11
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion
you can't say Focus sucks because of ONE rental car, rental cars are like hookers, they get used up a lot.
this car only have 4K miles is a 2007 and is really fuck up, and the problems that it have could not be cause by others custumers they are mechanical problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by StewtheBassman
Hey Calvino, I was putting the kids to bed when you posted....not ignoring!!!

Since we're switching X5s and we're not getting the new one 'til next week I'm in a dodge SX 2.0 from Enterprise. I haven't had the problems that you have had, but the car certainly highlights how lucky I am to own two BMWs.

On the flip side, I understand why the tuners love their little mod cars. They're light, close to the ground, tossable...I can see how with a bit of work this little Dodge could be a really fun car to play in. The seating position is pretty good for my 6'1" frame, better than my '05 Legacy GT, that's for sure, at least there is headroom. There is no cruise, but the accelerator is in a comfy spot so I don't need it (like my Bimmer). The windows roll down (!), so I can show my kids what cars used to be like

I remember the last car that my uncle rent went he came to visit us in xmas was a dodge SX, it was not a bad car actually is the car with the most powerfull air conditioning I have ever been on that thing was like a freezer with 4 wheels
the funny story is that is was park outside the mall and a kid with out licence driving his gradma old cadillac (those that are really big ) loose control and crash it it got all fuck upand nothing happens to the cadillac but hey does really old cars are like tanks. the last time that I heard about the accident was went I ask my uncle and he told me that Visa sue the kid parents and pay for the car I was like WOW getting sue by Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenie
When you learn how to put together words to make a sentence, c`mon back!!!!
well greenie most of the e90 members know that I'm a International student that have less than 3 years in the states and that I came with out knowing any english and the worst thing is that I was the first 2 years in coral gables with is really hard to see somebody talking in english, so but I learn a lot about Cuba so that 2 years don't really count and I move to Weston almost a year ago and I have learn lot but is not really a good learning enviroment because half of the Venezuela population is here including myself. but my profesors were great so I actually learn preaty fast, but you know is not perfect yet, but now that I graduate and I go to Nova that is full of hot beautiful blodes and sexy canadian girls I'm sure that I'm going to learn really fast

so greenie fuck off
      10-22-2006, 12:18 AM   #12
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

calvino, what can you expect outta enterprise and ford
i had a red dodge neon from enterprise for spring break and it has no power windows. u gotta roll down the windows, gosh it was embarassing. my friends were like: daymn this car's ghetto
      10-22-2006, 12:32 AM   #13
calvino
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 e90 330i  [0.00]
this car is really embarassing too WOW I figured out how lucky I'm to own a bimmer, is not the best bmw or the most expesive model, but my baby is pure driving joy, period !! is not only how fast can take me from A to B, is all about how I enjoy driving from A to B with my car I even forget about B, is just me, my car (my car ten thousand sensors and computer) and the road.
      10-22-2006, 12:41 AM   #14
NaTuReB0Y