E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Please vote online to help my friend's stadium get lights for night games!!!

10-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
2K5 325i
srsly *****'n!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007/8 TiAg 335i 'Vert

Exclamation Please vote online to help my friend's stadium get lights for night games!!!

http://www.newfridaynightlights.com/vote.html

One of my good friends works for the phys-ed department of a high school in Walpole, MA- and their football field doesn't have lights. There is a competition called "New Friday Night Lights 2008" which offers to pay for their lights if their school gets the most votes.

All you have to do is enter your name (or a fake name), and your email address (or a fake email address... it doesn't verify or sign you up for anything- so I used a dodgit.com account to vote, personally )

Please select: Turco Memorial Field - Walpole, MA

It takes 30 seconds, and would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you guys for your help! Their school is way behind in the races, so they need all the help they can get!

Thanks again! ,
-Chris

*note: This is the second time I've tried to help my friend with this same event... and they didn't win last year- so please vote!*
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87578

Appreciate 0
      10-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
2K5 325i
srsly *****'n!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007/8 TiAg 335i 'Vert

-Chris

Appreciate 0