E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > *WANTED* I am looking for a 2007-2008 BMW 335i Sedan *WANTED*

Closed Thread

06-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #23
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_capitan View Post
Because if you use something besides what is specified, it will likely cause damage to your transmission.

Walnut blast makes a huge difference if you have build up...you can get a cheap camera to inspect through the TB...or just have it done...its pretty cheap and if it hasnt been done yet, it will need it.
Ok, thanks. How long does it take? Never heard of such thing until I got on these forums. Easy DIY? If not DIY, how much would it cost you think? Thanks for info again.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #24
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlerwane View Post
Ok, thanks. How long does it take? Never heard of such thing until I got on these forums. Easy DIY? If not DIY, how much would it cost you think? Thanks for info again.
you need to take apart your intake manifold and get to the valves. it takes a couple hours. prices range between $350-$1000 to get it done. i plan to DIY it but i need some more tools to buy. You need a compressor, shop vacuum, the blaster attachment and the crushed walnuts as well as some special tools from BMW that attach to the cylinder head and also you'll need the nozzle.

Pm me your email and ill send you a DIY .pdf
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2014, 04:11 PM   #25
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor_ki View Post
you need to take apart your intake manifold and get to the valves. it takes a couple hours. prices range between $350-$1000 to get it done. i plan to DIY it but i need some more tools to buy. You need a compressor, shop vacuum, the blaster attachment and the crushed walnuts as well as some special tools from BMW that attach to the cylinder head and also you'll need the nozzle.

Pm me your email and ill send you a DIY .pdf
PM Sent
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread