E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Coward men do nothing...

08-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #23
scollins
Bootleggin' 'n Gunrunnin'
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

Guy would have been DRT had I been in that place......

Just sayin'.....
2013 Ducati Multistrada Touring S, Red
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 03:19 AM   #24
Kensta335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

Call me a coward cause I wouldn't have stepped in. This dude could have been carrying a strap and I don't want to get shot over this shit. Unless it's my own friends or family, I don't really give a damn about a stranger.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 06:18 AM   #25
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Call me a coward cause I wouldn't have stepped in. This dude could have been carrying a strap and I don't want to get shot over this shit. Unless it's my own friends or family, I don't really give a damn about a stranger.
this

fucking hoodrats got nothing to lose... prison is an upgrade to their daily lives.. they at least get to eat every day...
I would have called 911 though...
glad he is getting 4yrs in jail.. it should be the chair.. I have no pity for repeat offenders... waste of tax money is what he is. send him to iraq as operation human shield...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...umanshield_fun

I had someone cut infront of me 2 days ago.. I told him to get behind the line.. the chick at the cash register is like "he only wants cigarettes".. once she checked him out I looked at her and told her "would you like to pass the gentlemen behind me too?" the guy behind me started laughing.. and she asked me why I was being mean.
      08-09-2010, 06:45 AM   #26
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
this

I had someone cut infront of me 2 days ago.. I told him to get behind the line.. the chick at the cash register is like "he only wants cigarettes".. once she checked him out I looked at her and told her "would you like to pass the gentlemen behind me too?" the guy behind me started laughing.. and she asked me why I was being mean.
fuckin Canadians...
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 06:49 AM   #27
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
fuckin Canadians...
fucking lebs actually
happened in Beirut...
      08-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #28
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

i can't imagine why that thug was with the loud ass bitch to begin with. she prob bitches 24/7. he should have punched her out instead for getting him arrested.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #29
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
They were scared, untrained civilians. Big black guy is scary. Like Kensta said, some people don't want to risk their lives or get their face smashed in. What IS pathetic though is they were all sitting t here watching in horror. Like a deer in headlights. The very least they could do is step out of the store, call for help from more able people and police.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 08:06 PM   #30
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
maybe that tough guy shouldn't have run his mouth. He could have just said to the shop owner, "hey this lady just jumped in front of all of us."
Spoken like a true moron.......

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #31
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
i dont think they thought they were entitled to everything but i think she was trying those dudes to see if they would od anything and unfortunately they didnt do shit. so she kept going.

when i was younger (im only 25) i use to do the same ignorant things. if i knew some one was a pussy i would take advantage of them. i use to think i was thugin too. fighting and all that shit. but you know you grow out of that stuff eventually so people dont unfortunately. but the same way that ladt acted (cutting in line) i use to be that. i look back it now and im ashamed i was that way lol. anyways the same way those dudes just stood there is the same way it was when i was ignorant and immature. but at the same time when i see some dude tryin to pull that i always go out of my way to set their ass straight. most of the time they cant fight or won't. so u can always pull their bitch cards and they will back down. anyways ebough of babble lol
Actually, most of us don't grow out of that because we never were into that.....

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #32
CIGARGUY
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 e90

Unfortunantly, with our legal system so screwed up, if the other patrons had jumped in and physically defended the guy, it would have turned into a hate crime...a bunch of white guys ganging up on the only black dude.
      08-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #33
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopealle View Post
i dont think they thought they were entitled to everything but i think she was trying those dudes to see if they would od anything and unfortunately they didnt do shit. so she kept going.

when i was younger (im only 25) i use to do the same ignorant things. if i knew some one was a pussy i would take advantage of them. i use to think i was thugin too. fighting and all that shit. but you know you grow out of that stuff eventually so people dont unfortunately. but the same way that ladt acted (cutting in line) i use to be that. i look back it now and im ashamed i was that way lol. anyways the same way those dudes just stood there is the same way it was when i was ignorant and immature. but at the same time when i see some dude tryin to pull that i always go out of my way to set their ass straight. most of the time they cant fight or won't. so u can always pull their bitch cards and they will back down. anyways ebough of babble lol
It's funny. You and I were polar opposites. I used to get bullied a lot as a young kid for various reasons. I looked like a dork, I was the "smart" kid in class, I was lanky, etc. I got involved in a fight minimally 2-3 times a week. I was constantly taking trips to the principal's office. It got so bad she would only ask me two questions:

1. Did you start it?

2. Did you win?

If I answered no and yes respectively she'd actually give me candy and sent to class, the reason being she knew I wasn't the one who started these fights.

At first I got my ass beat, a lot. Then, I guess if only through trial and error, I got better at fighting, but I was left with a huge chip on my shoulder. I didn't really get picked on anymore by the regular group, because they knew I wasn't an easy mark anymore.

I carried a chip on my shoulder through my mid twenties. I'd look for people like the person you used to be, just so that you'd try to "pull my bitch card". I used to attract alpha males like a freaking magnet. Say something sorta snide, look away from them when I said it, don't square off with them, when they get in your face back away, etc. I'd do whatever I could to get them to put their hands on me.

I'm not going to lie, I lost a lot of fights. I've been to the ER and dentist more than your average joe. I just loved the feeling I got from fucking up someone who thought I was an easy roll. I won probably just more than I lost (maybe 65/35?), and in the end though I never really got anything out of it, so I stopped. Also, dental work and stitches add up.

The last fight I got into was with a guy with a cocaine nosebleed who got mad when I laughed at him when he asked me what I was looking at. I think it was a cocaine nosebleed from the way the guy was acting, but he might have just been in another fight, I really can't say. Anyhow, this little exchange happened while I was walking into my favorite cafe. He followed me in. I grabbed my tea and sat down and tried to ignore him. He stood by the door while I ordered. After I sat down, he walked up to me and stood over me, called me a pussy or some such insult. I told John, they guy behind the counter, to call the cops because I knew this guy was hellbent on violence. The guy didn't care and tried to pull me out of the chair. I kneed him in the groin on the way up, elbowed him in the back of the neck and proceeded to do the old ground and pound on him until the cops came. I got interviewed, but I got off scott free after John told him that I was just defending myself. Captain nosebleed got taken off in cuffs.

To be honest, I didn't want to get in that fight, I just couldn't help laughing when he asked what I was looking at. This was about 7 years ago. I haven't been in a fight since.

I know, I know, CSB

Last edited by radix; 08-09-2010 at 10:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #34
sb335is
Captain
Rep
Drives: fast

we live in a world full of cowards

shit man last summer some asshole a year old than me and about 35 pounds on me thought he was hardcore (literally) and said he wanted to fight me. Never talked to the kid in my life. So i stood my ground and stared at him until he gave me a free punch to the nose. started bleeding everywhere and wiped it off laughing my ass off.

Then I proceeded to kick him in the face, then the knee- Then i did a spinning back fist into his ear. head locked him and threw left uphooks at his cheekbone until he couldn't take any more.

I've got a BB in Taekwondo and MMA around for shits and gigs. Pricks think they can always fuck with me because I'm 140 5'11. I always let these clowns have the first punch and I never walk away - Even if i know im going to be wrecked.

But yeah fuck that chick in the vid and her dumbass boyfriend. Waste of oxygen. On my birthday I was at knotts in line for the log ride thing and two black chicks and like 8 of their kids jumped over into the closed line and literally stared walking past an hour line of about 500 people. I mean, WTF?!?! I told them to get to the fuck of the back of the line because nobody else had the balls to and they called me a racist and that this line was open.

/facepalm. I've got a season pass to knotts but I don't really want to go back after all the stupidity I encounter there.

Last edited by sb335is; 08-09-2010 at 10:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 10:27 PM   #35
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
It's funny. You and I were polar opposites. I used to get bullied a lot as a young kid for various reasons. I looked like a dork, I was the "smart" kid in class, I was lanky, etc. I got involved in a fight minimally 2-3 times a week. I was constantly taking trips to the principal's office. It got so bad she would only ask me two questions:

<snip>
Yes.....yes.....YES!

So much win. Way to go Radix.

Any more stories ?
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 10:40 PM   #36
radix
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Yes.....yes.....YES!

So much win. Way to go Radix.

Any more stories ?
Shit tons actually. Some of the more memorable ones were:

1. The guy that was sleeping under a pile of coats on the side of the basketball court at the YMCA. I lost this fight, maybe it was a tie, I dunno. The guy was what I'd call a "fireplug". Short stocky guy. Some of the worst ass kickings I've recieved were from fireplugs. It was memorable because I was totally unprepared for what got thrown my way, and the fact I was so surprised that this guy was sleeping under a pile of coats. Also, my best friend was there laughing the whole time.

2. The japan barracks room fight. It was me and the guy who was to be the best man at my wedding (I'm divorced now), vs. 4-5 other Marines. This happened in a barracks room at MCAS Iwakuni Japan. Oddly my buddy and I won this one. My buddy was a pretty skilled boxer.

3. The "I walked by a guy standing on a lamp post and got kicked in the jaw" fight. This one is from high school and just happened out of the blue. I won this one. It was memorable because the asshole just tried to use my head like a soccerball for no reason.

4. The kicking and clawing like a baby fight. This was the first time I'd come across someone who, when grounded, just laid on their back and started kicking and clawing like an infant. I have to be honest, this shit is a shockingly effective defense.

I can elaborate on some of these and some others later.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #37
sb335is
Captain
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by radix View Post
4. The kicking and clawing like a baby fight. This was the first time I'd come across someone who, when grounded, just laid on their back and started kicking and clawing like an infant. I have to be honest, this shit is a shockingly effective defense.

lolol
      08-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
maybe that tough guy shouldn't have run his mouth. He could have just said to the shop owner, "hey this lady just jumped in front of all of us."

is that what a marine does? come on son, stand up for yourself.

though i personally wouldn't whine into my phone either like the victim did about how a 'black bitch' cut in line. first of all it makes him sound like a racist dickwad. i'd ask her to wait in line like everyone else, in the nicest way possible.

Last edited by FStop7; 08-09-2010 at 11:09 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #39
radix
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoturboz View Post
lolol
You laugh, but it's not all that different from what you might see a UFC fighter that's better on his feet (striker) do when grounded in order to prevent being mounted. There was no UFC at the time of course, and I didn't know that. The fight started with him trying to take something of mine IIRC. He threw a punch at me but it glanced of my arm as I got it up in time to protect my head. He then tried to side kick me with his back foot and I caught him although he still connected pretty hard. I managed to get him on his back and was about to mount him when all of a sudden he started bicycle kicking like a possessed maniac. At first I tried to move to his side and kick him in the ribs, or get on top of him, but he'd just turn (think breakdancing pinwheel type turn), so that his legs were facing me all the time.

It takes a fairly high level of commitment to know that you're probably going to be kicked in the groin or stomach and just go in for the mount anyways. You can try to catch a leg, but in the end, his legs are going to be stronger than your arms, so that won't work.

In the end I said fuck it, got kicked a few times, got on top of him, and got scratched on the side of the face and neck while I did it. Thankfully I had my face turned to the side. I finally got on top of him then wrapped him up, lifted him up a few inches at a time, and cracked his head on the ground by slamming my weight back down on him. Lift, slam, lift, slam, etc., until I had him subdued enough to get a few good punches in. Then I got yanked off of him by a friend of mine.

He must have been on his back for 30s-1m before I finally figured out I just had to jump on him and take a few kicks. During that time, some spectators were laughing. My mistake, of course, was that I didn't keep him locked up all the way to the ground. I just sort of tipped him over, freeing his leg in the process.

Correction: There was a UFC at the time, but I'd never heard of them.

Last edited by radix; 08-10-2010 at 04:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2010, 04:29 AM   #40
roozie2001
Just some guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by my92 View Post
He needed this guy there, with his bat. LOL this was taken from the other thread about the 7 v. 1 guy
[u2b]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7TKmkMJemI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7TKmkMJemI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/u2b]
all i gotta say is god bless TX and my concealed weapons license. let 7 motherf****rs try to fk with me and endanger my life like that. God be with them
      08-10-2010, 05:10 AM   #41
Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by roozie2001 View Post
all i gotta say is god bless TX and my concealed weapons license. let 7 motherf****rs try to fk with me and endanger my life like that. God be with them
it was covered in this thread that if you pulled a gun on them, you'd be in jail cuz your life wasn't threatened and you could have easily gotten away...

are laws in TX different? shoot everyone and ask questions never?
      08-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #42
fwmcb
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F30 328i X-drive

Garage List
2010 128i  [0.00]
7 guys did nothing??? I mean the guy was an ass but you can't let someone beat him.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2010, 06:25 AM   #43
roozie2001
Just some guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 White 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comet View Post
it was covered in this thread that if you pulled a gun on them, you'd be in jail cuz your life wasn't threatened and you could have easily gotten away...

are laws in TX different? shoot everyone and ask questions never?
TX is very lenient. im not saying i would been a gun slinger popped out and started cappin mofos. lol. just saying for situations like this its a good thing for CHLs. if the guy got out. called the cops cuz assholes damaged his car if those 4 guys attack him its life threatning to me. i would say 4 on 1 is the same as 1 on 1 and the other dude has a knife cuz four dudes can beat the life out of you.