E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > mail order brides... legit?

12-31-2012, 09:21 PM   #45
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

there's no way this is real. i'm getting emails from some of the hottest chicks around every day. like dayammmmmmm, shit, that. is. wack! and i haven't even bought any credits yet.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #46
kmarei
Major General
Egypt
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi RS5 coupe

Garage List
2018 Audi RS5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
Perfect thing to to would be bring them over and not marry them, then you can trade for a younger one after you've had your fill from this one. Mines not very good on the plow anymore and her vagin now hang like a wizards sleeve. Although this process may require multiple agencies over the years as you don't want to arise any suspicion.....
It's called a lease
      12-31-2012, 11:07 PM   #47
Sylvan Lake V35
Vanilla Gorrilla
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & X5 35d

Back in my mid 20s pre-Internet rage, I worked with a guy in his 30s and he had a couple magazines it was auto trader like but sounded interesting we always planned to go check it out. The magazines had it as a two week vacation with dances and large suppers where you met the girls..... Sounded like a good time.

Since then I saw a movie where an English guy married a Russian girl and she after 6 months or so she brought her "cousin" ( actually boyfriend) and his friend for a visit, long story short they robbed him made him cash in his life savings and left him tied up in his basement. I assume that's for it would have went for me as well...
      01-01-2013, 03:19 AM   #48
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
there's no way this is real. i'm getting emails from some of the hottest chicks around every day. like dayammmmmmm, shit, that. is. wack! and i haven't even bought any credits yet.
Name:  mail-order-brides.jpg
Views: 27978
Size:  93.3 KB
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #49
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

is it wrong that i'm turned on by the hairs on her back?

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #50
Eric335
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR
is it wrong that i'm turned on by the hairs on her back?

Dammmmmnnnnn
      01-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #51
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

THE OTB Russian girls in NYC are hot.
Tough rather money hungry and well unless you are Jewish / Banker...yeah....not happening and so not worth it.

But yeah unless you are 35 or older and don't live in a major city don't worry about it.
Other than that just live life well and all will be well.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 04:52 PM   #52
Rowdy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

The following is a true story! I shit you not. I got to watch the whole thing unfold over the course of a year.

Guy I used to fly with had been having trouble meeting reasonable girls. He was 34, good shape, interesting, well read, well spoken, solid family background but had given up most of the last 10 years of his life to chasing this ridiculous dream of being a pilot. Been there myself. Anyways, he had decided to resort to one of the singles clubs in his home city and some internet dating. Things were finally looking up! Had been on many successful dates with a considerably number of twenty somethings.. then he tells me on our next tour together that he's met a keeper. She's 33, a paralegal for a local reputable firm, owns her house, has similar interests and thoroughly sounds like a lovely personality.

I see him three weeks later! All is going well, he's smitten. The sex is great, they have a lot of fun and she's generally fantastic to be around! I caution him that it's only been 6 weeks...

Three more weeks go by.. we're talking about all sorts of things as Otto navigates us along at Fl250. Seems theres been a change.. she's lost her job as the economy has tanked, cant quite make her mortgage payments (overextended like many of the others) and instead of faulting, is going to rent the place out and he offered to let her move in. Again, I politely question him on her motives. He deflects with some comment about me sleeping with one of our other coworkers... and on goes the flight.

Then for scheduling reasons, we dont cross paths for another 4 months! But when we do, he looks disheveled, saddened and broken. she has decided to pick fights with him on everything, they havent had sex in five weeks.. she's relegated him to the catch for three of those five weeks and is manipulating him at every juncture.. and he cant figure out why.. he hasnt done anything to offend her, hasnt treated her any differently.. if anything, he's been more understanding.

We see each other again 3 weeks after this! (just past the six month mark of her move) He's been served with common law divorce papers! She feels she has contributed to the household in many ways and wants him out. She even goes so far as to make remarks about him being unfaithful to her (blatant lies).

End result.. after 15k in lawyer fees.. he is forced to sell his house and pay her 1/3 of the revenue from it, she gains the 3 series and a small yet still sizeable chunk of his income for the next 12 months for her hardship.

Fast forward four years. He's no longer bitter, owes her nothing. has moved on and met a 28yr old nurse, who is much prettier, much simpler and in no rush to move in. Younger, prettier, better. Oh and did I mention he had met her while working and gotten to know her over the course of a year before dating her?

Just goes to show you the perils of internet dating!

I'll also point out that girls lose their looks and their ability to procreate.. we dont. funny thing that...

Be careful in who you choose to date/marry, as you can see, we are the ones who can lose the most.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #53
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

WORD!
Very well put!
I know BASE jumpers, who look at me square in the face and say..."Getting married is fucking scary! You could die!"
And these sick kids jump off of no so tall ass things and save their lives seconds before they crash into the earth!

The best thing you can do is write a little note and have her sign it.
It should simply read;

You come here with what you came here with.....(insert items she has brought into the contract) and if things go bad you shall leave with what you came here with.
I shall...(state things you shall do such as paying for heat hot water and rent)..and provide a safe living environment.

You sing here and she signs there...have it notarized....and well when she flips her lid just whip it out and say "SUC IT!"

As for the mail order thing…..well you are all aware of the global economy right?
Well a good number of these countries are just short on men. All the guys are either dead, have a very short life span OR are now here in the US working.

Two quick examples of which I’m familiar with.
Colombia and Iran.
Colombia has seen a good number of the middle class guys leave the country looking for good paying jobs in the US, the EU and other countries. As a result on average there are 1.5 women per 1 man.
Ever wonder why 30 something Colombian women look so darn good! Well they are working very very hard to get that 1 man!

Iran is even worse! I was born there in 77. Give or take 1 million men died in the worst local conflict of the 20th century. And it is estimated that another million were wounded. Then the men left to go find jobs all over the world and to buy white or black BMW’s and Merc’s…..only black or white…they don’t even look at the red or the blue?
Things are so bad in Tehran it’s said that there are 3 eligible women per 1 eligible man! I’ve had random amazingly gorgeous Persian women from Tehran with educations and good families drop me a line on face book saying “Hi you single?” But since I don’t want children and women feel the need they have to have children they quickly stop seducing me.

I have good friends from Russia and they tell me things are just as bad over there. So many men are heavy drinkers that by the time they are 30 they look 60 or are just downright abusive! So the women are running to US men since we are seen as being well educated and friendly and caring.

I guess the best thing about a mail order bride would be that if it’s not working out and you and her have signed the contract that you can always send her back home assuming you do not have any children. And when you think about it…$100 / date gets kind of spendy quick…why not just drop $5k ~ 50 dates and get what you really want?
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #54
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Really? U can't find any decent girls in real life over internet? I mean you won't find the hottest chicks to be the nicest ones but that same goes for the chicks you meet on internet. If they r hot and seem very nice over the internet doesn't mean in real life they really are nice. Just be careful man.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #55
badazzm
Lieutenant
India
Rep
Drives: RRS GT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
WORD!
Very well put!
I know BASE jumpers, who look at me square in the face and say..."Getting married is fucking scary! You could die!"
And these sick kids jump off of no so tall ass things and save their lives seconds before they crash into the earth!

The best thing you can do is write a little note and have her sign it.
It should simply read;

You come here with what you came here with.....(insert items she has brought into the contract) and if things go bad you shall leave with what you came here with.
I shall...(state things you shall do such as paying for heat hot water and rent)..and provide a safe living environment.

You sing here and she signs there...have it notarized....and well when she flips her lid just whip it out and say "SUC IT!"

As for the mail order thing…..well you are all aware of the global economy right?
Well a good number of these countries are just short on men. All the guys are either dead, have a very short life span OR are now here in the US working.

Two quick examples of which I’m familiar with.
Colombia and Iran.
Colombia has seen a good number of the middle class guys leave the country looking for good paying jobs in the US, the EU and other countries. As a result on average there are 1.5 women per 1 man.
Ever wonder why 30 something Colombian women look so darn good! Well they are working very very hard to get that 1 man!

Iran is even worse! I was born there in 77. Give or take 1 million men died in the worst local conflict of the 20th century. And it is estimated that another million were wounded. Then the men left to go find jobs all over the world and to buy white or black BMW’s and Merc’s…..only black or white…they don’t even look at the red or the blue?
Things are so bad in Tehran it’s said that there are 3 eligible women per 1 eligible man! I’ve had random amazingly gorgeous Persian women from Tehran with educations and good families drop me a line on face book saying “Hi you single?” But since I don’t want children and women feel the need they have to have children they quickly stop seducing me.

I have good friends from Russia and they tell me things are just as bad over there. So many men are heavy drinkers that by the time they are 30 they look 60 or are just downright abusive! So the women are running to US men since we are seen as being well educated and friendly and caring.

I guess the best thing about a mail order bride would be that if it’s not working out and you and her have signed the contract that you can always send her back home assuming you do not have any children. And when you think about it…$100 / date gets kind of spendy quick…why not just drop $5k ~ 50 dates and get what you really want?
Haha. True. Lots of countries with way more women than men. Mainly the ones that were involved in war's. Dated couple of Persian girls back where I came from before moving to bay area. Gorgeous women but move very fast in terms of marrying.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #56
BossSauce
Rep
Drives: 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
WORD!
Khafesho
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #57
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

i'm getting some good letters every day, it's mindblowing. complete opposite of here where most girls demand equality and then expect you to do all the work.

i think it's worth checking out, worst case you paid for a vacation.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2013, 07:29 PM   #58
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Do you really think they wrote them ?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 01:21 AM   #59
timn
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...ing_in_us_ama/
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2013, 04:25 AM   #60
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by badazzm View Post
Really? U can't find any decent girls in real life over internet? I mean you won't find the hottest chicks to be the nicest ones but that same goes for the chicks you meet on internet. If they r hot and seem very nice over the internet doesn't mean in real life they really are nice. Just be careful man.
Truth.
Women are fake in person and online lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #61
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

again, the bullshit's everywhere. it's just another way to meet people. because people you meet in person never lie right?
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #62
Class-of-2016
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorocious View Post
It's a bad version and/or the ugly tranny sister of BARONESS from COBRA!
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #63
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloziROTHTOR View Post
i'm getting some good letters every day, it's mindblowing. complete opposite of here where most girls demand equality and then expect you to do all the work.

i think it's worth checking out, worst case you paid for a vacation.
SIGH! OK.....while i have my mid day tea before going off to the gym.
Gather around boys.

If you are in your late 20's to mid 30's we talked about the joys of discovering that women age like french bread...or cut flowers...mean while you on the other hand are looking better and better every day. Not only are you worth more but you are also working out and the results are amazing. But there is a problem...you are now working your ass off in the office and have turned to online dating because all of your wing men are not married, married with kids or married trying to have kids..and there is no way their wives are going to let them be your wing men so now you are a loan wolf out there and that's not fun!

so online dating.

it sucks
it blow
it suck and blow hard and fast.
we talke about that hot chick you knew when you were 22 looking like she fell face first from ugly tree hit every branch on the way down with her face and then was run over by the ugly express? Well that ... thing...still thinks it should be getting free drinks at bars and is still a hot piece of ass and should be dating guys who have six pack abs and pull in high six figures though her vagina looks like it exploded and her ass is well...huge! Denial runs deep. Oh and she's on OKcupid and match.com where she receives a good 10 emails a day from desperate indian/pakistani/turkish/engineer types

Your email no the other hand...not even registers on her radar. She is getting her ego blown by the stinky classes and rejecting them like it's her job. Mean while you are pumping out say 10 emails a day and getting maybe 1 back per month?
Easy on the first month
OK on the second month
Third month you are now drinking
Fourth month shit you are down right jaded
Fifth month you are depressed as all hell.
In fact many therapist tell their stable well educated well put together male patients NOT TO GO ON dating web pages.
It is a known cause of depression. And in some cases very very serious depression. Being rejected 100 times per month by fugly looking women though your net value has increased and you a good body and a good mind and feel as if you are a catch...will fuck with your head..
Feel free to google the subject.

That's where the mail order system gets you and gets you good!
these women are well educated and know the value of a decent guy...hell compared to the drunk fucktard who just threw up in front of them at the bar you are down right a god! So...yeah they return your emails.
Unlike the chubbies ok POF or OKcupid.
Add to it that unlike the US run dating web pages there are 4 girls to every available man on these web pages and the competition is fierce!

So yeah, they do look that good and yeah they are really responding to him.
Sure the photos were taken by a professional and there may be some photo shopping but you can be assured that what shows up at the airport when you go to visit her will be 90% of what you saw.

Unlike in the US where you meet the girl and wonder...wow how the fuck did she gain 50lbs so fucking fast!
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 05:29 PM   #64
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

^ thanks man

"they're russians"
"they're pros"

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 01-06-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #65
The1
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: white 135

you guys are starting to make this seem like a good option

people say I'm too picky, but I don't setting for girls who are bullshitters, and that's most of them around here.

either head in the clouds or gold diggers.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #66
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
you guys are starting to make this seem like a good option .
Do you have a good paying job?
Do you have your life in order?
Do you have a career?
Do you know what you want?
Do you have $10k liquid you can reach back to?
Can you afford to live with somenoe who will not have a job for 6 months?
Appreciate 0