E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > How do you like your woman?

View Poll Results: Skin Type
TAN 188 46.88%
Fair 86 21.45%
Doesnt really matter to me 127 31.67%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

04-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #45
iatacs19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M4

making me pie
      04-16-2008, 03:36 PM   #46
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Cold and not breathing. So I guess that means fair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #47
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Different girls can pull off different styles.
The main areas are.. (A lot of which falls under being a normal woman)
---How a girl holds herself, how she walks and communicates.
-I don't like girls that slouch, or girls that cock their head back to look more elegant/sophisticated. (Just end up looking stuck up) They have to hold themselves like most women out there, normally.
-She can't walk like she is trying to get every guys attention, because she is obviously a slut. She also cannot walk like a man with shoulders stiff and no upper body movement.
-Using the word 'like' two or more times in a sentence is unattractive, and she can't be on the phone all the time. I also cannot stand girls that constantly gossip, talk shit about other girls, or act like they are better than other girls. She has to be humble, friendly, not short tempered, and overall not a bitch when talking to or about someone.
---How a girl dresses, accessorizes, fixes herself up.
-I will never date a girl that is dressed slutty to the max. She can't show massive cleavage, wear tiny skirts, show off thongs, or wear next to nothing. I also don't like girls that wear pants up to their bellybuttons.
-She can't have several different coach/LV purses, wear LV everything as accessories, or shop at nothing but high end outlet stores. If she has nothing but LV/coach stuff then she obviously has no taste and is buying it for the status. This shows that she has poor money management skills, and will take you for everything you are worth. She is either trying to front a rich image, or has grown accustomed to being spoiled all of her life.
-She can't go tanning, get her hair, nails, or etc.. done every other day. I dislike drawn on eyebrows, heavy makeup, and dual-tone hair/skin. (Bleach blonde with black underneath, or different color face than neck because of makeup) Everything else is alright as long as she takes care of herself. She can't have knotted/tangled hair every single day, it can't be poofy as hell or really oily.

I can't really explain or break everything down..
Some general stuff..
No shorter than 5'2-5'4, no taller than 6'1. (An inch taller than me is about the max.)
Preferred cup size is around a high B to low C. (They need a measurement for butts)
Her butt can't be too big or too small, width is a must. It can't be compacted into a small space, both in height or width. Both her boobs and butt must be fairly firm.

She can't be too built(Works out a lot), or have a lot of chub on her. A little bit of fat around the stomach is acceptable, but I mainly like girls that are either skinny or athletic. I don't like thunder-thighs, or real thick women.

I try to avoid sluts, gold diggers, wiggers, all gangster like women, stuck up women, valley girls, etc..
Speaking fluent English is a must. Must be educated, attractive, fit, humble, friendly, etc.. Must know how to manage their money and not waste it on frivolous things.

Basically just a normal, middle class, all natural looking girl that knows how to dress/act with some class/dignity, that I think is attractive. It would also be pretty cool if she would play Ultimate Frisbee, or actually participate in other outside activities.

It's mainly about keeping in mind that all women are crazy, and to try and find the one that has the least problems.

-Nathan
      04-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #48
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
It's mainly about keeping in mind that all women are crazy, and to try and find the one that is the least crazy.

-Nathan
If you bled for a week every month for decades and decades and didnt die...you'd be crazy too.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 05:10 PM   #49
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

lol nasty. cmon sara
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 05:13 PM   #50
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
-I don't like girls that slouch, or girls that cock their head back to look more elegant/sophisticated. (Just end up looking stuck up) They have to hold themselves like most women out there, normally.
-She can't walk like she is trying to get every guys attention, because she is obviously a slut. She also cannot walk like a man with shoulders stiff and no upper body movement.
-Using the word 'like' two or more times in a sentence is unattractive, and she can't be on the phone all the time. I also cannot stand girls that constantly gossip, talk shit about other girls, or act like they are better than other girls. She has to be humble, friendly, not short tempered, and overall not a bitch when talking to or about someone.
-I will never date a girl that is dressed slutty to the max. She can't show massive cleavage, wear tiny skirts, show off thongs, or wear next to nothing. I also don't like girls that wear pants up to their bellybuttons.
-She can't have several different coach/LV purses, wear LV everything as accessories, or shop at nothing but high end outlet stores. If she has nothing but LV/coach stuff then she obviously has no taste and is buying it for the status. This shows that she has poor money management skills, and will take you for everything you are worth. She is either trying to front a rich image, or has grown accustomed to being spoiled all of her life.
-She can't go tanning, get her hair, nails, or etc.. done every other day. I dislike drawn on eyebrows, heavy makeup, and dual-tone hair/skin. (Bleach blonde with black underneath, or different color face than neck because of makeup) Everything else is alright as long as she takes care of herself. She can't have knotted/tangled hair every single day, it can't be poofy as hell or really oily.

Some general stuff..
No shorter than 5'2-5'4, no taller than 6'1. (An inch taller than me is about the max.)
Preferred cup size is around a high B to low C. (They need a measurement for butts)
Her butt can't be too big or too small, width is a must. It can't be compacted into a small space, both in height or width. Both her boobs and butt must be fairly firm.

She can't be too built(Works out a lot), or have a lot of chub on her. A little bit of fat around the stomach is acceptable, but I mainly like girls that are either skinny or athletic. I don't like thunder-thighs, or real thick women.

I try to avoid sluts, gold diggers, wiggers, all gangster like women, stuck up women, valley girls, etc..
Speaking fluent English is a must. Must be educated, attractive, fit, humble, friendly, etc.. Must know how to manage their money and not waste it on frivolous things.

Basically just a normal, middle class, all natural looking girl that knows how to dress/act with some class/dignity, that I think is attractive. It would also be pretty cool if she would play Ultimate Frisbee, or actually participate in other outside activities.

It's mainly about keeping in mind that all women are crazy, and to try and find the one that has the least problems.

-Nathan
Good god...get out of my mind...now. If I wasn't so lazy when it comes to typing I would've written all of this. I mean, word for word. Seriously.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:11 PM   #51
Last E92 M3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post
making me pie
this guy is all about getting food from gf/wf/whatever.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #52
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
lol nasty. cmon sara
well its true lol
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #53
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:

Some general stuff..

-Nathan
i think you need to get laid, and if you are getting laid you need to get laid more often. do ur hands hurt after writing allthat?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #54
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
i think you need to get laid, and if you are getting laid you need to get laid more often. do ur hands hurt after writing allthat?
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:25 PM   #55
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
im just worried about his hands coz if he types all that he wont be able to service himself is he's not getting laid... he'd have to remove lower 2 or 3 ribs, bend over and service himself then
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #56
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
im just worried about his hands coz if he types all that he wont be able to service himself is he's not getting laid... he'd have to remove lower 2 or 3 ribs, bend over and service himself then
shit if guys could do that......they wouldnt need girls
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #57
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
shit if guys could do that......they wouldnt need girls
ozzy style! u girls have dildo's.. u'll be alright dont go emo now
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:30 PM   #58
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
ozzy style! u girls have dildo's.. u'll be alright dont go emo now
This is true...iRabbit with 5 speeds and 3 different twisty motions FTW!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:31 PM   #59
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
Quote:
This is true...iRabbit with 5 speeds and 3 different twisty motions FTW!!!!
i hear the new rabbits have DCT too.. 7 speed... 7 speed make u holla
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #60
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
i hear the new rabbits have DCT too.. 7 speed... 7 speed make u holla
lol I want one of those!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:49 PM   #61
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
hey... u knowledgeable about rabbits? what's the best shit out there??

just in case i break up with my +1. a new car = new girl.... i dont want her to be lonely
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:56 PM   #62
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
hey... u knowledgeable about rabbits? what's the best shit out there??

just in case i break up with my +1. a new car = new girl.... i dont want her to be lonely
I just like the waterproof iRabbit. Comes in a clear case and in three colors. Blue, Pink, and Purple.. Its kinda heavy. Bitch weighs 3 lbs!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #63
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
u sit on it? lol

thanks Sara... ur doing her a favor... and me
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #64
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
u sit on it? lol

thanks Sara... ur doing her a favor... and me
Naw I usually lay down and use it. OK ANYWAYS!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:07 PM   #65
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
Quote:
Naw I usually lay down and use it. OK ANYWAYS!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #66
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Ask Parker....sorry sweetie
Appreciate 0