BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
soupy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 135i

FS: 2009 135i Coupe Alpine White + Coral Red Leather + 6MT (40k mi, DC/VA/MD/NJ)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm selling my 2009 BMW 135i Coupe in Alpine White + Coral Red Leather Interior with 40,000 miles (steadily increasing each week by about 50-75mi) and the 6-speed Manual Transmission. I'm the original owner (non-smoker) and purchased the car back in October 2008 from Park Ave BMW up in Maywood, NJ. All factory recalls have been done for this car including the seatbelt, HPFP + Fuel Injectors, and battery cable. The buyer will get a full stack of receipt copies for everything that has been done to this car so there will be good service history. This car has never been in an accident or seen a body shop. The reason I'm selling is because I got another car on order so this unfortunately has to go. The car is currently located in the Fairfax County, Virginia area with a clear title in-hand ready for immediate sign off (no liens). I can be around Bergen County, NJ area during holidays such as July 4.

The options list off the sticker is as followed:
Alpine White
Coral Red Boston Leather
Sport Package
-Sports seats
-M steering wheel
-Shadowline trim
-increased speed limiter
Multi-function steering wheel
Glacier Silver Aluminum Trim
Moonroof
Alarm pre-wiring
Retractable headlight washers
Rain sensor and auto headlight
Xenon headlights
Adaptive Light Control
Automatic air conditioning
Cruise control
Stronger electricity supply

Modifications:
BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler
BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills
Clutch Stop Plug
OEM LCI Tail Lights
OEM European Dashboard with Storage Compartment

Exterior Condition:
There are three shallow dings which were caused by rocks kicked up by a dump truck that also chipped paint to the metal. These were prompty filled with touch-up paint and leveled as best as I could. They're hard to photograph and at first glance you might miss it, but they're definitely there.

The driver-side mirror has a scratch from a garage incident when I was pulling out with my motorcycle; the handlebar side mirror's bolt/nut scraped it. It's touched up currently.

Normal highway chips and pits on the bumper are also there under extemely close inspection. The most offending ones are touched up.

Otherwise, the paint and trim is in impeccable condition as I have never machine washed this car and it has never seen a day without a layer of sealant and/or wax on it. The car has never been parked outside overnight either; always garaged somewhere. I just spent Memorial weekend doing a major detailing job on it including a two step polish/paint correction (Menzerna SIP & PO106FA) and resealed it with Aquartz Reload. I'll be maintaining it with Optimum No-Rinse (two bucket, microfiber mitt) and Sonax High-Speed Wax during the summer while it's on sale. I hope my photos speak well for its exterior condition.

Interior Condition:
Just like the exterior, the leather is in excellent condition for its age. I've maintained a monthly schedule for cleaning and conditioning all the leather surfaces with Lexol. The plastics and rubber have been maintained with AutoGlym Vinyl and Rubber Care. This also applies for the engine bay plastics whenever I clean that up. The driver seat has normal wrinkling while every other seat is practically unused. One unique item you get with my car is the Euro-style dash storage compartment. This was a warranty replacement dash as my passenger airbag was causing an indentation that was pretty prominent. BMW stopped providing replacements for this issue shortly after I got mine done. With the tiny glove box you get on this car, this compartment was very useful.

Suspension/Tires:
These are still on OEM runflats as I ran another set of wheels/tires for the fall & winter seasons. The front tires are still at around 50% tread while the rears are just a tiny bit above the tread wear indicators. These should be replaced within the next 1000mi but rather than doing that and increasing the price, I'm pricing accordingly to account for these so you can choose what tire. The wheels have never been curb rashed and are in very good condition. The car drives extremely straight on high speeds and is still set at factory camber.

Brakes:
Plenty of pad left on both front and rear. I'd say around 50%. The rotors are straight with no wobble when braking.

Transmission:: Gearbox shifts smoothly. Clutch is still very strong with good engagement right from the bottom of the pedal release.

Engine:
Running excellent currently with the spark plugs and 3 ignition coils replaced at 36k. I was running a JB+ tune (default PSI) after break-in until I took my car in to do my fuel pump recall where they also replaced 4 fuel injectors at 18k. The only engine mod I ran after that was a dual cone intake which is now sold. It's due for an oil change at the end of October for time based or at 42k for a 6k mileage interval. I'd recommend doing an intake valve walnut blasting as you get closer to 50k if not sooner.

Electrical:
The cigarette lighter outlet doesn't work currently. It's not the fuse as I've attempted to replace that several times so I'm assuming the actual cig outlet itself needs replacing. The auxilary outlet under the armrest works fine. All other electrical functions work fine with no issue either.

Included Items:
You will get both key fobs, the original manual set, original sticker, brochure, Alpine White & Clear touch up paint, a bottle of BMW washer fluid concentrate, copies of service receipts, and BMW Welcome Promo Pack.

Price: $20,500 Firm

View post on imgur.com

Alpine White, Coral Red Leather, Sport Package, 6MT

Last edited by soupy; 05-31-2014 at 12:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
lol slow
2BRK4M3
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Autotragic

free bump, this may sound like a dbag comment but I am super glad the prices of these cars have fallen and so many nice ones like this one have gone up for sale. I'm supposed to have a buyer coming in from Detroit looking at my Focus ST, if it sells I'll be my nearly credit union applying for a loan for your car. Hopefully im not blowing smoke out my ass and I can actually pick up this beautiful vehicle from you! GLWS regardless.
      05-28-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
3k1n
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Subaru Sti

Hi im interested, is there a number I can reach you at?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 03:59 PM   #4
jcwr56
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: R56 JCW, E82

This is a steal for the price IMO. GLWS
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
soupy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3k1n View Post
Hi im interested, is there a number I can reach you at?
Sent you a PM. If you can't receive PMs, just drop me an email address.

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #6
soupy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Sale Pending

Appreciate 0
      05-29-2014, 09:21 AM   #7
drewnel22
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Subaru WRX

Let me know if it falls through. Definitely interested and am pretty local.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2014, 09:22 AM   #8
pattielipp
Ninja
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i & MR-S

If this doesn't sell, I may be interested very soon. I work in Fairfax and live in southern md
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2014, 03:55 PM   #9
wissamsaab
Registered
Rep
Drives: 370z

I'm very interested in this please message me and ill send you my number and we could talk
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2014, 10:11 PM   #10
soupy
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

update: buyer flying in tomorrow morning to pick up the car

Appreciate 0