E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Check out how BMW of NA F***ed me Burnt SMG CLutch on an M5

12-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #45
M5poe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 V10 All Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milligan View Post
I don't understand why you think the dealer wants to "scam" you by not doing warranty work. They want to fix your car. The dealer gets paid to do warranty work from BMW of NA. They by all means want to get your car in the shop and charge BMW for it. If anything blame BMWNA not the dealer directly. I wouldn't have had them close the car up. I would have been down there fighting them tooth and nail to get it fixed under warranty.
they are bmwna, #1,
#2: they didnt even submit the parts or diagnose anything they just assumed.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 11:17 AM   #46
M5poe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 V10 All Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
I have not pitty for you, your own fault. You should have called the police and had your car removed under supervision. Unless you signed a waiver of estimate in which case I REALLY have no pitty for you.
i signed no waivers. i brought the car in being told it was covered under warranty. i walked out with a $2700 bill. dont have pity i dnt care. i'm just letting everyone know what kind of scum is out there
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2009, 11:18 AM   #47
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5poe View Post
i signed no waivers. i brought the car in being told it was covered under warranty. i walked out with a $2700 bill. dont have pity i dnt care. i'm just letting everyone know what kind of scum is out there
Then it was your own fault, who he hell pays a $2700 bill they are not responsible for when it LITERALLY take 15 minutes to get an officer down there to remove your car.
      12-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #48
Milligan
Private
Rep
Drives: White 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5poe View Post
they are bmwna, #1,
#2: they didnt even submit the parts or diagnose anything they just assumed.
No way. I do not believe that. They don't spend ~10 hours (going off of your bill) opening the car up and then not submit the diagnosis to BMW for warranty work. You need to call corporate BMW and talk to them. I'm surprised you told them over the phone to button the car back up. Sounds like you didn't do nearly enough about it at the dealership.
Appreciate 0