E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Raced an RS4 tonight...Wow I love the 335...

Closed Thread

06-05-2007, 11:03 AM   #89
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
i've beat an M3 couple weeks ago and a suburu the other day. this is w/o procede. can't wait until i convince my self to go on and get it
      06-05-2007, 12:04 PM   #90
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotousa View Post
lol i can have an opinion that says his opinion is wrong.....

so...if RS4 is slower than 335 procede
I bet 335 can beat it...RS4 is directing to M3
and RS4 beat the M5 and M6 on track....so no it's not slow...lol

If not just procede then get some I/h/e retune and LSD
that should work...that's like what another 3k?
Wow...it's not a rsx-s buddy. You can't just add I/H/E + an LSD for cheap. the LSD alone installed will cost you 3k right there. You haven't even addressed the suspension yet to make it as good of an all around performer as the e92 m3.
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
'07 ///M Coupe | 6MT - Gone

Last edited by SunnyD; 06-05-2007 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 12:35 PM   #91
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
lol i can have an opinion that says his opinion is wrong.....

so...if RS4 is slower than 335 procede
I bet 335 can beat it...RS4 is directing to M3
and RS4 beat the M5 and M6 on track....so no it's not slow...lol

If not just procede then get some I/h/e retune and LSD
that should work...that's like what another 3k?
Here Fanboy, for you ---> click here and go HOME
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 02:06 PM   #92
kyotousa
Banned
Rep
Drives: Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Wow...it's not a rsx-s buddy. You can't just add I/H/E + an LSD for cheap. the LSD alone installed will cost you 3k right there. You haven't even addressed the suspension yet to make it as good of an all around performer as the e92 m3.
are we not talking about straight line here? lol
ha scratch the LSD...how's that.....since they are doing it in roll anyway
besides 335 will most likely beat it......without all that

You can't even understand what we are talking about here
or are you implying 335 will beat RS4 in track as well........lol
if you are....then damn...too many retards in this forum
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #93
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Since when does a beating the M3 means it is not an ultimate driving machine? Its for ppl who appreciate driving the cars as a whole package. Sheesh! Another totally dillusioned fanboy.
so...are you saying M3 is the ultimate driving machine
you would take M3 over 911, Lambo, Ferrari and all the other? hahahaha

wow bmw fanboy can't accept there are other better cars out there than M3 haha so funny

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-05-2007 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #94
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
Here Fanboy, for you ---> click here and go HOME
haha seems like i am talking to you buddy

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #95
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
are we not talking about straight line here? lol
ha scratch the LSD...how's that.....since they are doing it in roll anyway
besides 335 will most likely beat it......without all that

You can't even understand what we are talking about here
or are you implying 335 will beat RS4 in track as well........lol
if you are....then damn...too many retards in this forum
So all you care about is straight line performance? There are plenty of other cars that can be made to be faster in a straight line than an m3 and for cheaper too. What's your point? Does that make those cars "better" than an m3 in your opinion?
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone

Last edited by SunnyD; 06-05-2007 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 05:06 PM   #96
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:

wow bmw fanboy can't accept there are other better cars out there than M3 haha so funny
I'm not sure I understand what you are doing/looking for here on the BMW forum....except trash all the BMW's and their owners.

I you don't have anything nice or constructive to say...then just leave...
      06-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #97
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
^^^^ +1

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #98
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
So all you care about is straight line performance? There are plenty of other cars that can be made to be faster in a straight line than an m3 and for cheaper too. What's your point? Does that make those cars "better" than an m3 in your opinion?
That means the op raced in straightline and he won......
So the car is better in straight line as that's what we are talking about in here
If you want to quote me then quote me right....Don't use my quote and imply I meant otherwise.

Not just saying wow M3 is the ultimate car no other cars can beat it blah blah blah...lol
That's called fanboy comment ......as in fanboy live in BMW world not the real world.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #99
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you are doing/looking for here on the BMW forum....except trash all the BMW's and their owners.

I you don't have anything nice or constructive to say...then just leave...
When did I trash all the BMW?
is 335i not a BMW?....I commented on procede 335 will be faster than M3 on street then I suddenly trashed all the BMW
haha you guys are hilarious...

I can't love lambo, Ferrari, and BMW at the same time?? haha use your head please...
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #100
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP LCI II

Quote:

You are dumb. THE UDM is trademark to BMW and i am saying that the BMW M3 is really the UDM against all other BMWSs. There are other better cars than an M3 but dont forget that the M3 has constantly kept up/beat other cars in and outside its price range. Look at Nurburgrings top 10 cars and you will see that most of it are supercars and the M3 CSL is one of the few that can compete in other segments. I think you shud use ur head than spew ur ego. It clearly reflects your intellect.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #101
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You are dumb. THE UDM is trademark to BMW and i am saying that the BMW M3 is really the UDM against all other BMWSs. There are other better cars than an M3 but dont forget that the M3 has constantly kept up/beat other cars in and outside its price range. Look at Nurburgrings top 10 cars and you will see that most of it are supercars and the M3 CSL is one of the few that can compete in other segments. I think you shud use ur head than spew ur ego. It clearly reflects your intellect.
so are we talking about CSL now? hahahah
and read the comment before you post.....this Tarthuss says M3 is "The ultimate" car...Ultimate to me means no one can beat it.....
as I use the UDM slogan as a sarcasm and I guess you are too dumb to pick that up hahaa.....
or maybe you firmly believe UDM slogan is the truth.....haha apparently lot of you do..

Since lot of you keep on emphasising ...It's faster so what? it's all about the driving expereine So...we are now talking about price, driving expereience and performance...and you bring out CSL haha
How about get a reality check http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...ID=0&tID=10073

CSL is competing in top 10? hahaha...
Besides is M3 = M3 CSL?....2 different car and you want to put them together huh lol
you deserve this....be happy your ignorance is beyond me...you win yay

Why don't you fanboy get a grip
M3 is not the fastest and it's not the ultimate car in the world
start accepting outside information...earth to fanboy...maybe if you come out of your BMW world you will see that...

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-05-2007 at 11:49 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 12:31 AM   #102
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That means the op raced in straightline and he won......
So the car is better in straight line as that's what we are talking about in here
If you want to quote me then quote me right....Don't use my quote and imply I meant otherwise.

Not just saying wow M3 is the ultimate car no other cars can beat it blah blah blah...lol
That's called fanboy comment ......as in fanboy live in BMW world not the real world.
Your grammar is so poor that it's hard to decipher what you mean. Anyways, show me where anyone says that the m3 is the end all/be all of cars? Show me where people were arguing that the m3 is better than a lambo, ferrari, etc? We all love our cars but have never said that it's the best car ever made. So how are you coming to the conclusion that we're all die hard fanboys? You seem to have an inferiority complex because BMW uses the slogan "The Ultimate Driving Machine."
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #103
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Your grammar is so poor that it's hard to decipher what you mean. Anyways, show me where anyone says that the m3 is the end all/be all of cars? Show me where people were arguing that the m3 is better than a lambo, ferrari, etc? We all love our cars but have never said that it's the best car ever made. So how are you coming to the conclusion that we're all die hard fanboys? You seem to have an inferiority complex because BMW uses the slogan "The Ultimate Driving Machine."
my grammar is so poor that you can't decipher what I mean?!? wtf...which part?
The whole thread is talking about straight line performance...using simple logic you should assume that I am talking about straight line performance as well....
It's your mistake that you just read the last post and misunderstand my post...don't blame other people for your own mistake.

you can read...page 5 post 96 and 99
base on that...ultimate car is the ultimatum and it will not be beaten. this dude also said that 335 will beat RS4 at track...lol
which is just another dumb fanboy comment.
If you want to get into middle of other people's argument...at least understand what they are argue about. If you take side just cuz you try to defend BMW.....then you are a fanboy.

You are all die hard fanboy because that you don't actually read what people are trying to say. But when someone drive a Japanese car comes to a BMW forum you automatically assume that I am saying something bad about BMW....lol
In truth what did I say?
I said that 335 procede is so fast that it'll beat M3 as well on straight....
I said that there are many other car that'll be better than the new M3...
I said that RS4 will be faster than 335 procede in track
That's called bashing all BMW huhe

I'll wait for another fanboy come up with M3 GTR dumb comment.

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-06-2007 at 01:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #104
Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
WOW......I would not even be here argueing if i had a 335......Id be high off the acceleration all the time......and id be saving for the PROcede....
      06-06-2007, 01:51 AM   #105
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

too bad that you don't have one....haha
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #106
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep

Quote:
so are we talking about CSL now? hahahah
and read the comment before you post.....this Tarthuss says M3 is "The ultimate" car...Ultimate to me means no one can beat it.....
as I use the UDM slogan as a sarcasm and I guess you are too dumb to pick that up hahaa.....
or maybe you firmly believe UDM slogan is the truth.....haha apparently lot of you do..

Since lot of you keep on emphasising ...It's faster so what? it's all about the driving expereine So...we are now talking about price, driving expereience and performance...and you bring out CSL haha
How about get a reality check http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?vie...ID=0&tID=10073

CSL is competing in top 10? hahaha...
Besides is M3 = M3 CSL?....2 different car and you want to put them together huh lol
you deserve this....be happy your ignorance is beyond me...you win yay

Why don't you fanboy get a grip
M3 is not the fastest and it's not the ultimate car in the world
start accepting outside information...earth to fanboy...maybe if you come out of your BMW world you will see that...

WOw... You seem really bent on describingn urselg but i must say you really describe yourself well in the pic you posted. Inevitably, i do get an idea of how ugly you look. U are just a fanboy living in your own world. Let me tell u something. The world you are living in is just a sugar coated candy. Theres another world, the Real world. SO get real dude! Wat a yank. The M3 has won 6 times in a row for best engine and it goes to prove my point, that the BMW M3, is a car in its own merits. Sure there are faster and better cars than the M3, but nothing is about speed and power. Its the overall package of the car and the dramatic experience it gives you. You seem like a typical ricer who is just plagued by speed and power. Poor little ******.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 02:04 AM   #107
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

lol i always know fanboy can't think of something original
need to use someone's picture to refute.....lol e

can't think of anything new huh...gotta use wat i said before
no wonder you won that olympic you are a smart retard for sure...
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 02:10 AM   #108
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep

Quote:
lol i always know fanboy can't think of something original
need to use someone's picture to refute.....lol e

can't think of anything new huh...gotta use wat i said before
no wonder you won that olympic you are a smart retard for sure...
Originality is my forte bun given your dumb outlook, i chose to imitate ur dumbfounded character. You sound so much like Kurt Angle the jackass.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #109
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Umm...I'm not gonna try to get in this lil' flame war you guys seem to have going on here, but I gotta ask something: kyotousa, this is the first time I've seen you here, and (from what I've seen so far) it looks as though your sole intent on this forum is to directly insult and/or argue with other users.

Calling everyone "retards" is incredibly immature, and that picture is pitiful in the way it views kids with disablilities.

Drop the petty arguments (everyone) and, for the love of God, get back on topic.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 02:20 AM   #110
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originality is my forte bun given your dumb outlook, i chose to imitate ur dumbfounded character. You sound so much like Kurt Angle the jackass.
Sorry I eat smart retard for breakfast... someone has kurt angle imprinted in their mind is not "something" I'd want to associate with.....

I'd rather associate with a dog really.....

when a useless thing don't have the ability....they usually look for excuse
ts ts ts...so sad..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread