E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Wtb: Lci 6mt rwd e91

Closed Thread

04-30-2024, 02:34 AM   #1
phteven
Registered
Rep
Drives: S54 E36 M3, E46 Sedan

Wtb: Lci 6mt rwd e91

Looking to buy an E91 in the coming months and thought I’d get the ball rolling on the search given the rarity of what I’m after. I’m located in Raleigh, NC but will travel anywhere in the US for the right car. Here’s what I’m looking for:

MUST:
  • Rear wheel drive. I have zero interest in xDrive.
  • 6 speed manual
  • No beige or gray interior.
  • No rust/no winter driven vehicles

Preferred but not required:
  • LCI preferred but I would be willing to settle on pre-LCI at the right price
  • Sport package
  • Xenon headlights
  • Heated seats
  • Single hump

Mileage is not that important as long as there’s good maintenance history. Let me know what you’ve got and hopefully we can work out a deal.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 12:38 PM   #2
JDAURIA
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
I thought Atlas in Raleigh has 1-2? Can't remember if its 6MT or auto though

This checks most of your boxes as well: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2100628

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 12:56 PM   #3
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

lot of place only use gravel and sand in winter, so not much worst than driving under rain.

And even that, those are insanely rust resistant, my 165k miles, ran in salt and calcium road for 15 years has very little little rust.

xdrive can be a bummer, but you always can do a full swap or a delete for cheap.

I wont pass over a m pack LCI 6mt fully loaded because of xdrive. way easier to change the xdrive than the other rare options, like sport pack, CIC, m pack, comfort, int. color etc.
Which I pass few years ago because I thought it was more common, and dman I still regret it .

Good luck with your search, this is a very nice car, and doesn't envy most modern car at all.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 01:01 PM   #4
phteven
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAURIA View Post
I thought Atlas in Raleigh has 1-2? Can't remember if its 6MT or auto though

This checks most of your boxes as well: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2100628
Appreciate the heads up, would like to buy private party though. Atlas has a nice inventory but their pricing is a bit steep.

I did contact the seller of the E91 you linked though. I think I’d like to hold out for LCI for now.

Last edited by phteven; 04-30-2024 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 01:03 PM   #5
phteven
Registered
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by oVeRdOsE. View Post
lot of place only use gravel and sand in winter, so not much worst than driving under rain.

And even that, those are insanely rust resistant, my 165k miles, ran in salt and calcium road for 15 years has very little little rust.

xdrive can be a bummer, but you always can do a full swap or a delete for cheap.

I wont pass over a m pack LCI 6mt fully loaded because of xdrive. way easier to change the xdrive than the other rare options, like sport pack, CIC, m pack, comfort, int. color etc.
Which I pass few years ago because I thought it was more common, and dman I still regret it .

Good luck with your search, this is a very nice car, and doesn't envy most modern car at all.
Xdelete is cheap. Full swap is not. I’d rather not deal with the headache and cost of doing it right. For now I’m only interested in factory RWD.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2024, 01:46 PM   #6
oVeRdOsE.
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F25 E91 Audi Avnt E90 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by phteven View Post
Xdelete is cheap. Full swap is not. I’d rather not deal with the headache and cost of doing it right. For now I’m only interested in factory RWD.
yeah rwd is lighter and a bit more sportier I found.

you have a in between from xdelete and full swap. You might want to check.

you keep the metal xi subframe, but you delete everything else and lock the wheels with an adapter, or keep the oem end portion of the xi axle. you keep the oil pan to reduce cost. Drove both this and real rwd, and no way under street driving you feel the difference.

Also other option, did you check importation ? or you are under the 25yo law?
Here rhd are 25y but lhd are 15y. I built my own E91 335xi 6mt loaded, and I should have check the imports, it might been cheaper.

Good luck, at the end, better found a OEM one. Search for all key word possible.
I found mine because the guy didn't put the right description and it was sitting for more than a month. pretty rare : 6mt, sport pack, CCC, black on black, hifi sound system. dirt cheap.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread