E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > not being shallow but...how important is physical attraction 2u

04-06-2006, 05:41 PM   #45
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
This is my .02 cents..

Physical attraction is extremely important, and to all those who say "looks dont matter", they usually have ugly bf/gf and are trying to cover up.. haha..

But the physical attraction is extremely important in the BEGINNING. If a guy approaches me, and he is hot, then theres a good chance ill give him attention. But depending on his conversation, his style, basically his personality, is what will get him my #.

My x bf (the crazy ass one) was hot. He was cuban, with tan skin, dark hair, bright green eyes.. i used to look at him and think hes perfect.. but we clashed when it came to personality. Im outgoing, talkative, wear my heart on my sleeve, and he was very private, kept all his emotions inside. We lasted for 2 yrs mainly cause we were so physically attracted to each other. I used to tell my girlfriends, man if sandy wasnt so hot, i think we'd already be broken up.

But with age comes maturity. Im started to realize that looks cannot be the basis for a relationship. There must be substance. If im ready to look for mr.right then sure, its gonna be his personality that will win me over. But if i want mr.right now, then good looks aint such a bad thing
which one?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #46
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
which one?
Im kinda swearing off men for now. Im freaked out that im gonna get into another 2 yr relationship only to find out i was fooled, and its not what i thought it was.

I guess mr.right now.