E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Survey finds BMW drivers have more sex

06-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #23
e90rocks
Myrmidon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Entwicklung 90 - 325 Xi

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
One credit per couple?

Oh, no. Now I was counting with wife as 2 encounters. Shoot, there goes my average.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #24
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer4me
Josh49, thanks for asking. I have to say I've been very touched my all the support here on e90post.

Sara is almost back to "normal" in terms of what she can do (everything but dancing actually), but the doctors say she still only has a few more months left. Sara will most likely undergo another brain surgery to see if they can permanently fix the brain herniation, however, there is only a 20% chance of surviving the the surgery itself, and then about a 70% chance of making it long-term after the surgery. Even if she does survive all that, she may be left paralyzed and/or have other significant permanent problems.

FWIW, Sara thinks the e90post members rock for all their support. If Sara makes it through all this, I'm inviting every e90post member who has given their support an invitation to our wedding. How cool would that be?!!
That's awesome - you wouldn't have to worry about people tampering with your car. We'd all beat anyone up who tried to touch the e90!!! Your car might come out with a new body kit though..

Jokes aside, best of luck with everything, we're all hoping the best for Sara back here at e90post..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 05:16 PM   #25
chongki
Anyaketdin!
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi
huh?
sorry old filipino joke
      06-23-2006, 05:43 PM   #26
nyyankee
The Ultimate Posting Machine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
According to the poll Porsche drivers get layed least of all, compared to people who drive other cars.
I would sacrifice having sex for a Porsche in a heartbeat, because driving one of those cars is better than sex.

DISCLAIMER: Poster makes no guarantee that the above expressed information is accurate, complete, current, funny, new, spelled correctly, or grammatically correct. The above-stated information is instead provided on an "AS IS" basis, and is subject to revision with or without notice.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2006, 06:31 PM   #27
bimmer4me
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49
That's awesome - you wouldn't have to worry about people tampering with your car. We'd all beat anyone up who tried to touch the e90!!! Your car might come out with a new body kit though..

Jokes aside, best of luck with everything, we're all hoping the best for Sara back here at e90post..
A new body kit!! And I thought receiving an M steering wheel, shift knob and hand brake would be cool!!

Thanks for your thoughts and support, Josh49!!

2006 330i Monaco Blue | Grey | Walnut
...Manual | Sports | Premium | Cold | Nav | Comfort Access | PDC | Sirius | Sunshade
...M-Tec Steering Wheel | M-Tec Shifter | TLC
...Performance Center Delivery | Oct 14, 2005
Appreciate 0