E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Just came back from Italy

04-26-2006, 11:17 AM   #1
dxk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 540i

Just came back from Italy

really cool place. Rented MB C class (no bimmers were available)
Drove from Rome to Florence via Tuscany and then to Milan.
Tuscany got great mountain roads with great views, I drove rather fast and the MB handled quite well, although it was not an AMG like I had here and it didn't have sport package. Generally, the cars are not as nice as in the States, I saw very few 330, mostly 320 and MBs were mostly C220 or 180 I think, not 320 or 350, so basically, all models across the BMW or MB range had smaller petrol engines or were diesels. That is until I got to Milan: I have never seen so many Lamborginis and Ferraris. My hotel must've had dozens of them parked in front of it or in the garage at all times, all different.
Anyway, I highly recommend you guys go to Italy, lot's of fun.
Especially in late September in Milan, that's when all the models get to together for the shows, however, I have seen a few of them now.
I think I liked Rome the best though
f10 550i lci
g30 540i
Appreciate 0