E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Wierdest / Stupidest Thing You Can Remember?

06-03-2006, 08:28 PM   #1
quincy
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Wierdest / Stupidest Thing You Can Remember?

When growing up what's the weirdest/stupidest thing you've done to get/impress a girl.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2006, 01:42 AM   #2
quincy
Rep
n/a
Drives:

When I was 13 years old I fell in love with my best friend's sister she was 17 or so.
I used to get jealous of my friend's relationship with his sister,they were so close and thought that my friend knew about my crush on his sis and was sabotaging my efforts to get close to her (even back then I was paranoid).I used to get very excited to go see him because I got to hang out with Emily as well.
Every time Emily was around I would get very competitive in sports,show off how smart I was etc. She was really beautiful,I thought she was a Goddess.
Five years later I was on date with Emily,We kissed that was about it,then I lost interest.
Sometimes I look back,I know that I had her and decided to let go and regrets it.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2006, 10:48 PM   #3
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

To entertain the "good girls like bad boys" idea, I used to ignite things and/or explode them. Turns out the girls liked older boys instead and my pyrotechnics were all for naught.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #4
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

back in 97 there was this girl in my elementary school whom every boy likes, her name's jessica...i'm always very quiet and shy around girls especially the pretty ones, can never look at them in the eyes when i'm talkin to em even up till now..anyway during physical education class, the boys were supposed to pair up with the girls..so 1boy 1girl..i just stood against the wall helplessly and looked down, didnt have the balls to approach any of the girls...then jessica walked up to me, asked if i wanted to be her partner...i thought i was dreaming!! of course i nodded and she grabbed my hand and walked
all the boys were envying me that day and they asked me: what did you do or say that she agreed to become ur partner?
i told em i didnt do anythin i guess being shy and quiet arent bad after all
jessica's in sf now and i havent seen her for 8 years already..but we still keep in touch, hopefully i can meet her soon..god i wish she could be mine
      06-05-2006, 01:14 AM   #5
Neil
The Designer
Rep
Drives: Nissan

When I was in highschool I walked in the hall past a room that I had a class in earlier in the day. I looked in and noticed that the hottest girl I had ever seen in my life was sitting in the same desk that I sat in earlier. I asked a friend who she was because I had never seen her before and he said her name.

Figuring I had nothing to lose, the next day I drew this big ass mural on the desk, introducing myself and asking her if she could meet me and get together. It actually worked! I think the cleaning people hated me because the murals I used to draw were huge and in a mix of pencil and inks.

She is still one of the hottest girls I can remember, I wish I had a photo of her. Was the perfect looking girl for me, amazing face, fairly short, long brown hair, italian with medium skin, great voice and to top it off she was one of the top in her class.

She's getting married now to some shmuck.
Appreciate 0