E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Shots "MY" Carver yacht

05-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #23
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweoholic
you know its funny, I guess we will have to start posting here and skip around since my posts love to get "closed"

Anyways, 'something people might not know about me':

As much as a dick that I am, I can be generous. For instance regardless of how many people and who, dinner always on me, movie tickets always on me, event tix always on me etc...

So unlike 99% of people who have money, I do do constructive things for the people I actually know.

Just put that on the record...

btw, you dont pay for events or dinners and this and that b/c you say you got money....you do it b/c you care about the people and want to have a good time. I dont make a crapload of money, but i'll shell out money all the time as will my friends....you have true friends when you go out and honestly dont know who is picking up the tab at the end of the night and when noone worries about who gave who money...

and like it was said before..money doesn't buy love or friends...granted it can buy something out in Hunts Point
      05-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #24
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
A wise business man will always keep his assets to himself. He will never let the world know what he has or how he has it. He will just conduct business and throw the money into the bank. Yes he may buy a ferarri or a yacht or have dugout seats. But he sure as hell won't go gloating it

Appreciate 0