E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The way it Should be..

04-28-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
The way it Should be..

I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get in the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.

You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way. You wake up in an old age home, feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol , you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby. Then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm! :rocks:
      04-28-2006, 05:30 PM   #2
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Damn, girl - it's only 3:30 PM - isn't that a little too early to bust out the bong? How are you going to work tonight and go to the gym now?
      04-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #3
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

either way, near the end you're poopin in your pants and people are feeding you
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #4
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
either way, near the end you're poopin in your pants and people are feeding you
But do you gotta wipe your own ass?? NOOOPE!.. and ppl feeding me, sure why not!?
      04-28-2006, 05:47 PM   #5
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

When you're an unborn infant your poop actually spews out of your belly button and your mom does the pooping/asswiping for you!
      04-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #6
rtchamberlin
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Jet Blk

Garage List
2006 E90 325i  [0.00]
Fear of death is what keeps us in check but still makes us want to party our asses off. I enjoy being slutty now, while Im young.
      04-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #7
Mofo
Private
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get in the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends.

You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way. You wake up in an old age home, feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.
You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol , you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby. Then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm! :rocks:
That was pretty deep...
      04-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #8
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Damn, girl - it's only 3:30 PM - isn't that a little too early to bust out the bong? How are you going to work tonight and go to the gym now?
#1- Im not high, ... yet. #2- i didnt write that, #3- i'm good at multi tasking, and #4- its never too early!

jk
      04-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #9
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Well...if you believe in the afterlife....that is kinda what happens.

You die...and then go to some other place.
      04-28-2006, 06:21 PM   #10
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmd
Well...if you believe in the afterlife....that is kinda what happens.

You die...and then go to some other place.
Ya and hopefully i wont be at that some other place for a long long long time..
      04-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #11
ImUrGoDaK
Private
Rep
Drives: 05 325i to 08 335xi :)

thats well said... i just quoted that on my xanga haha
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2006, 07:40 PM   #12
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
nice bella..lol...im so qouting that and blogging it..lol...
      04-28-2006, 08:08 PM   #13
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

even jesus couldn't escape death..........

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

so stop your whining.......there are bigger fish to fry....

Last edited by NaTuReB0Y; 04-29-2006 at 01:27 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2006, 01:25 AM   #14
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

you are adorable ms. bella.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2006, 01:37 AM   #15
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
you are adorable ms. bella.

What a way to go tho.. as a orgasm! ha ha
      04-29-2006, 01:41 AM   #16
tim916
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:

What a way to go tho.. as a orgasm! ha ha
Hey, you can still go out that way even if you are 90, you know. It's not pleasant to think about, but it's true.
      04-29-2006, 02:04 AM   #17
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:

but think of it this way... whats the avg life expectancy, like 73-75? so youd have to wait 50 years to be in your 20's and be able to party like an animal. sure you can party you ass off when youre in your 50's (or year 20's) but youll HURT the next day. so pretty much the majority of the begining of you life will be waiting to get young. and we'll be sitting here writting about how it should be the other way 'round. plus youll know EXACTLY when youll die...too much pressure there.

its like having an orgasm before the sex. yeah it sounds great, but wheres the anticipation, and all the lil things that gets you built up for an orgasm. orgasm without sex would be, eh, okay. think how crappy itd be if you had premature ejeculation probs. yeah cool the first time...

but its an fun/interesting prespective. i see where you were going with this... cute. jk.

ugh. all this backwards thinking and heiniken lights (which is a lil watery but not so filling, almost beach weather) now my head hurts, thanks bella. girls always be giving me headaches "no women, no cry~"
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2006, 02:08 AM   #18
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ
but think of it this way... whats the avg life expectancy, like 73-75? so youd have to wait 50 years to be in your 20's and be able to party like an animal. sure you can party you ass off when youre in your 50's (or year 20's) but youll HURT the next day. so pretty much the majority of the begining of you life will be waiting to get young. and we'll be sitting here writting about how it should be the other way 'round. plus youll know EXACTLY when youll die...too much pressure there.

its like having an orgasm before the sex. yeah it sounds great, but wheres the anticipation, and all the lil things that gets you built up for an orgasm. orgasm without sex would be, eh, okay. think how crappy itd be if you had premature ejeculation probs. yeah cool the first time...

but its an fun/interesting prespective. i see where you were going with this... cute. jk.

ugh. all this backwards thinking and heiniken lights (which is a lil watery but not so filling, almost beach weather) now my head hurts, thanks bella. girls always be giving me headaches "no women, no cry~"
Hmm i see your point also. I guess near death experiences would be premature ejaculation. ha ha.

However, Behind every good man is a good wife, and behind her, is his girlfriend.
      04-29-2006, 02:14 AM   #19
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Hmm i see your point also. I guess near death experiences would be premature ejaculation. ha ha.

well the point to my last rant was, being drunk sometimes make people go on tangents and forget the point. well the point is either way youre screwed in the end so party everyday like its 1999! so what the hell r u doing home on a friday night?!?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2006, 02:36 AM   #20
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ

well the point to my last rant was, being drunk sometimes make people go on tangents and forget the point. well the point is either way youre screwed in the end so party everyday like its 1999! so what the hell r u doing home on a friday night?!?
Why am i home on a friday night?

#1- i had to work. #2- not having a good hair day. #3- friends too lazy to go out. #4-im leaving for nyc wednesday. #5- havent been making any money *i guess ppl dont like going out to eat anymore*

So.. yea.. but hey i made up for it last weekend. I partied up in LA with a few of the E90 guys. They couldnt hang with BELLA! Dean was the only survivor left.

Hmm so back to the topic- If we were old first, isnt it the same as being young first. For example, im sure your weiner wont work at 80, and it dont work at 10 (well most of yours ha ha). You need a cane or wheelchair to get around. You need a stroller or a hand. You need a diaper when your old, and when your young..same thing. When your old, you become infantile. Its a cycle.
      04-29-2006, 02:45 AM   #21
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Nice story(but I 've heard that one before)
I'm 35 but I still party a lot. Like yesterdaynight. Today is 'Queensday' and our queenmum(who died 2 years ago at the age of 90 I think)celebrates her birthday(dunno where she hangs around now)
And the people of the Netherlands have a day off, but because actually the queenmum had her birthday at the 30th of April(which is tomorrow but a sunday and we live in a Christian culture..)we celebrate it today...Actually our current queen has her birthday January 31st, but that's wintertime here and not a good day to party whatever.

Life is about emotions and women
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2006, 02:48 AM   #22
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Why am i home on a friday night?

#1- i had to work. #2- not having a good hair day. #3- friends too lazy to go out. #4-im leaving for nyc wednesday. #5- havent been making any money *i guess ppl dont like going out to eat anymore*

So.. yea.. but hey i made up for it last weekend. I partied up in LA with a few of the E90 guys. They couldnt hang with BELLA! Dean was the only survivor left.

Hmm so back to the topic- If we were old first, isnt it the same as being young first. For example, im sure your weiner wont work at 80, and it dont work at 10 (well most of yours ha ha). You need a cane or wheelchair to get around. You need a stroller or a hand. You need a diaper when your old, and when your young..same thing. When your old, you become infantile. Its a cycle.
ahh yes, the cycle of life good times. it shows god has a sense of humor.

#1. yeah mee tooo...doesnt owning a restaurant suck sometimes? ALWAYS on call. no days off. dealing with hungry,stupid people

#2. this one make me laugh - but yeah me too

#3. you know whats worse? friends who smoke weed and get too lazy to go out...esp. if youin vegas!

#4. have a good trip. watch out for that WWEoholic guy.

#5. yeah money sucks. if you have too much or if you have too lil, either way... mo'money mo'problems.
Appreciate 0