E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > That was Awkward

10-28-2014, 04:26 PM   #67
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Also one more at work.

We have two staff restrooms and it's unofficially separated as male and female but there aren't any signs to specify strictly who can go into which restroom.

I walk into what is known as the male preferred restroom and one of the female staff was in mid wipe of her box and I saw that it was very hairy and that has changed our relationship to awkward for life. LOL

I tried to break the awkwardness later that afternoon by saying "well, at least I can get you dinner first next time" but I don't think she really got it and it dug us deeper into awkward land.

If I knew her well, I would have left a card to a waxing center on her desk as a joke but I feel like she'd claim sexual harassment on me haha
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 06:36 PM   #68
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Also one more at work.

We have two staff restrooms and it's unofficially separated as male and female but there aren't any signs to specify strictly who can go into which restroom.

I walk into what is known as the male preferred restroom and one of the female staff was in mid wipe of her box and I saw that it was very hairy and that has changed our relationship to awkward for life. LOL

I tried to break the awkwardness later that afternoon by saying "well, at least I can get you dinner first next time" but I don't think she really got it and it dug us deeper into awkward land.

If I knew her well, I would have left a card to a waxing center on her desk as a joke but I feel like she'd claim sexual harassment on me haha
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #69
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Just ripped a 5 second fart trying to deadlift...

Had headphones on so I don't know whether people heard it or not.

I'm sure they did, but didn't make eye contact. Haha
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #70
Anorax
Rep
Drives: 09 135i 6AT

In my late teens, I tugged on what I thought was a loose string hanging out of my girlfriend's gym shorts... It was not attached to the shorts and I'd know idea she could jump that high.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #71
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Also one more at work.

I lost it.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 12:21 AM   #72
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Interesting that this thread came back up... So, 2 weeks ago I order lunch from a taco truck, but sure enough it was probably not really fresh... By that evening I've already had to use the restroom twice, and just when I thought it'd subsided, it came back out of nowhere for a final pounding. So, since my friend was driving, I urgently told him to circle back to a restaurant that was still open at 11PM. However, he's very introverted and doesn't like to use restrooms unless he's a customer while I could care less, so he told me to go down the alley (too bad it's not car accessible) and go into that restaurant through the back, but it sucks that I didn't think of it while I could've just saved a ton of steps and go in through the front until I was halfway down the alley.

So, it was bad enough I had to walk past a couple that was making out and dry humping in a niche in the alley as if I was entering the Ministry of Silly Walks (minus the bigger kicks in the first part of the video), everything prarie-dogging the entire way, then I finally make it there, and it's the weirdest phenomena of when you're near the toilet and it feels like your guts are going to empty itself STAT, so I rip my pants off like a prisoner who hasn't been with a woman in 20 years, then promptly sit on the toilet without looking and THANK GOD nobody pissed on the seat. Here comes the bad part:

When I tore it off, I not only snapped the button in half, I dislodged the zipper so instead of walking out the front door like nothing happened, and even worse? I was in a hurry since I overslept in the morning and didn't wear a belt. Instead of walking out the front like nothing happened, I had to do almost the same awkward walk going back down the alley instead trying to keep my pants up. And that, my friends, was my most recent most awkward moment.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #73
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Sh1t stories from markham335i and NEFARIOUS are priceless.
      10-29-2014, 12:26 AM   #74
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

I just learned that "prairie-dogging" is a verb? Wtf does it mean, though?

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. I just urban-dictionaried that shit. It's real.
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #75
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

You know you're getting old when
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 09:30 AM   #76
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
You know you're getting old when
When you can't remember any awkward moments?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #77
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Not before 1987
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #78
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Not before 1987
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 04:53 PM   #79
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

More embarrassing and traumatic than awkward but... I had my penis circumcised when i was in 5th grade. After months of arguing with my parents that I liked my penis the way it was... in the end, it didn't matter what I wanted.
I was in the recovery after surgery and when I woke up, I was surrounded by group of middle aged women just staring at my freshly circumcised penis like it was some medical experiment. This was in the 90's in Korea so I guess patient privacy didn't really exist... but what kind of a fucking hospital lets random strangers huddle up around 12 year old's dick???
Add to the fucked up experience... my mom just left me there. I had to fucking walk home with freshly cut and stitched up penis. Awkwardly walking home, I was praying I didn't meet anyone I knew... but life is cruel. I met a bunch of kids from school... They chased me around and tried to punch my dick.

Last edited by leJUNd; 10-29-2014 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 05:27 PM   #80
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Same.
5th grade
South Korea
around late 88 or 89. I don't even remember.

I was sent home as soon as surgery was done. It was definitely top 10 most painful experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leJUNd View Post
More embarrassing and traumatic than awkward but... I had my penis circumcised when i was in 5th grade. After months of arguing with my parents that I liked my penis the way it was... in the end, it didn't matter what I wanted.
I was in the recovery after surgery and when I woke up, I was surrounded by group of middle aged women just staring at my freshly circumcised penis like it was some medical experiment. This was in the 90's in Korea so I guess patient privacy didn't really exist... but what kind of a fucking hospital lets random strangers huddle up around 12 year old's dick???
Add to the fucked up experience... my mom just left me there. I had to fucking walk home with freshly cut and stitched up penis. Awkwardly walking home, I was praying I didn't meet anyone I knew... but life is cruel. I met a bunch of kids from school... They chased me around and tried to punch my dick.
      10-29-2014, 05:50 PM   #81
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Same.
5th grade
South Korea

I was sent home as soon as surgery was done. It was definitely top 10 most painful experience.
Did they give you a cup with a whole cut out to put around your dick? shit didn't help at all
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 05:50 PM   #82
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I wish I could get a group of middle aged women to stand around my penis.

You said this was because of circumcision? Can this be done twice by chance?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #83
m3ray
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3

Quote:
... I had my penis circumcised when i was in 5th grade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Same.
5th grade
South Korea

Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #84
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

^^ Yea I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to circumcision, but isn't that supposed to be done at birth or near birth?
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 06:03 PM   #85
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I wish I could get a group of middle aged women to stand around my penis.

You said this was because of circumcision? Can this be done twice by chance?
Maybe they could do a reverse circumcision?
shit... I looked it up and there is such a procedure. Look up foreskin restoration.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 06:04 PM   #86
m3ray
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3

Quote:
^^ Yea I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to circumcision, but isn't that supposed to be done at birth or near birth?
Uh yeah, jews and muslims are cut at birth. Doing that in 5th grade is just barbarity. What is the point, if you're not cut, live with the foreskin.

At least us Arabs only chop off the main head and then the pain is over.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 06:10 PM   #87
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Maybe they could do a reverse circumcision?
shit... I looked it up and there is such a procedure. Look up foreskin restoration.
As appealing as it sounds to have a little pouch to stash things away with, I've become more satisfied with my americanized dick.

It really would be a good spot to hide some dope though if you got mixed with the law..... hmmm....
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 06:10 PM   #88
leJUNd
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3ray View Post
Uh yeah, jews and arabs are cut at birth. Doing that in 5th grade is just barbarity. What is the point, if you're not cut, live with the foreskin.

At least with us Arabs only chop off the main head and then the pain is over.
I had some skin condition when I was a baby so they couldn't circumcise me at birth.
I think there are health benefits to not having foreskin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMD
There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including: A decreased risk of urinary tract infections. A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men. Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners
Appreciate 0