E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Burger Motorsports

11-24-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Twix
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 e91

Garage List
Unhappy Burger Motorsports

I installed JB4 in my car, works great. I had my car put on a dyno and the numbers are worse than pathetic. I'd love to call Burger up to see if they can lend me some insight, but I can't find a phone number for them. I've tried the email route, but got nothing from them, no reply whatsoever.

Anyone have their number? PM me with their number, or have access to have them contact me? Any help would be great.

I've posted my dyno results on the X1 mods thread. My AFR seems way rich, even for a turbo engine. I also know that since they used regular household fans, there wasn't enough cooling, hence the high torque dropping off rapidly. I know too, that they ran the car with AWD and DSC both on as they complained that the car was causing the rollers to spin at different speeds etc etc..

Whatever the excuses or causes, I think the guys at Burger will have much more insight for me.
2002 Land Rover Discovery II - 3" lift & 33s
Appreciate 0