E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Is BMW F***ing stupid or something?!?!?!

03-16-2007, 10:41 PM   #67
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: still deciding what to order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral View Post
You don't see because you can't grasp what I'm saying.........the phrase "game recognize game" doesn't apply here. BTW, I own (title in hand) the 330 I bought for the wife

HAHAHAHA this just keeps getting better. So first you are "not a BMW fan boy or loyalist because the 330i isn't yours it's your wife's" and now the 330i is the only car you own? what's next?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #68
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndon_h View Post
They should allow you to turn of the traction control in every ///M car. Excuses about tq are just that, excuses. If you can turn of the traction control in a Z06 (which has over 100 more lbs of tq, and weighs about 700lbs lighter), you should be able to turn it off in a 100k ///M car.

END OF THREAD
+1 well said. Unless viral has anymore hilarious contradictions for me that's a good way to end it.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #69
Viral
Major
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
HAHAHAHA this just keeps getting better. So first you are "not a BMW fan boy or loyalist because the 330i isn't yours it's your wife's" and now the 330i is the only car you own? what's next?
do you even speak English? Please re-read all my posts.......the car I own isn't in question here.

Your logic that BMW is stupid for not having TC disableing on the M5 is what I question. Secondly, and more importantly, you are a POSER (yes, I'm using your own words against you) who acts like the ONLY reason you don't have an M5 is because of the TC/SMG "dealbreaker".........get some money, get a car, then come forth with some REAL TALK.

BTW, have you looked into a Miata? Should be on par with the base model Cayman but at half the price
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #70
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
who acts like the ONLY reason you don't have an M5 is because of the TC/SMG "dealbreaker"......

Never said that.. never said anything remotely close to it. If I were spending $90k on a car there would be a plethora of 'em ahead of the M5. You don't understand my thread because you are too busy getting hard off your wife's car. If you don't understand something just leave it alone. Cheer up.. maybe your wife will give you a ride around the block later.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #71
Viral
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
Never said that.. never said anything remotely close to it. If I were spending $90k on a car there would be a plethora of 'em ahead of the M5. You don't understand my thread because you are too busy getting hard off your wife's car. If you don't understand something just leave it alone. Cheer up.. maybe your wife will give you a ride around the block later.
really? what "plethora" of cars? A base Cayman?

DO YOU EVEN OWN A CAR???????????????????????????????????????????
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #72
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
really? what "plethora" of cars? A base Cayman?

DO YOU EVEN OWN A CAR???????????????????????????????????????????
uh huh.. I own a few.... and they aren't even automatic sedans my wife drives. anyway this thread was never to impress you. It has served its purpose. I didn't mean for it to upset you so much.

here:

http://bmwusa.com

go build yourself some ultimate driving machines while you wait for your wife to give you that ride around the block. don't worry... all BMWs are perfect.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #73
Viral
Major
Rep

I'm not upset at all. Just a reminder......this is a BMW board.

Please keep us updated about any future order cancellations and if BMW is getting more stupid or not. Lastly, if any new "dealbreakers" should surface please make more threads about them.

Also, if you ever do take deliver of your base Cayman, make sure you get some breast implants so you can join the rest of the BITCHES driving that thing.

I'm done.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #74
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I'm not upset at all. Just a reminder......this is a BMW board.

Please keep us updated about any future order cancellations and if BMW is getting more stupid or not. Lastly, if any new "dealbreakers" should surface please make more threads about them.

Also, if you ever do take deliver of your base Cayman, make sure you get some breast implants so you can join the rest of the BITCHES driving that thing.

Wow that's pretty arrogant considering your only car is your wife's automatic sedan. Most BMW and Porsche Owners have at least some mutual respect for each other. This isn't a Camaro board where I mentioned a Mustang. I would rather be a "bitch" driving a car than a "bitch" who only rides in one like you.

I will make sure to update you with deal breakers and such. You should make sure to always post in every thread you don't like a million times so it's always at the top of the page and never goes away.

Quote:
I'm done.

Sweeeeet I get the last word:finger:
Appreciate 0