E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Carbon Fiber Quad Diffuser For E90 MSport Rear Bumper - 3D Style

08-22-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
SonicBlueStage2
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i xDrive

Carbon Fiber Quad Diffuser For E90 MSport Rear Bumper - 3D Style

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 250.00

Item Interest
Selling a 3D Design style carbon fiber diffuser. This is for an E90 328i with quad tips.

The outer surfaces are true carbon fiber with an excellent gloss finish. The inner surfaces appear to be fiberglass and black gel coat.

The genuine 3D Design piece is $1995 as sold by IND Distribution

I ordered this piece from AliExpress for $268.77 + $130.16 for shipping + $26.22 in tax. I am eating the cost of shipping and tax.

The opening on the left matches the stock location for the dual exhaust tips on an E90 328i. The opening on the right is a mirror of the opening on the left and will require custom exhaust work to put tips in the proper location.

A couple important things that I want to note in the spirit of full transparency:
- This will NOT work with 335i exhaust tips. The 335i exhaust tip locations are further inboard than the 328i exhaust tips, and the location of the evap canister on the 335i will prevent you from placing custom tips in the opening on the left.
- The genuine 3D Design piece includes a second part (a true diffuser with fins) that mounts behind the center hole. This part was not included in my purchase. You can see this part in the listing for the genuine part.
- There are NO mounting holes drilled in this piece and the buyer will have to drill the holes themselves.
- The snap-in tabs on the top are somewhat brittle and prone to cracking. When I received the piece in the mail, one of the tabs was already cracked, but I repaired it with a strong epoxy and sanded it flush so that it will still slide into place correctly.

Appreciate 0