E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What Else Do You Spend Your Money On?

11-07-2008, 08:05 AM   #23
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
I didnt listen to those videos, but I seriously laughed. That first one, it took the guy 6.38 minutes to make a coffee. wtf?!

Whos the Japanese girl with you in the 2nd one?
These are just vids I got from youtube to show what I have done/or enjoy!.... I actually do not know who the girl is... But I have been to Japan 6 times so far, and plan to go again. I absolutely love driving there too.. Last visit I got to see a bust of ppl speeding just like Tokyo drift. Hmmm 5 fast cars, and 10 cop cars, and a lot of people. I would have taken pics but I might have ended up 1000 feet below, the roads there, on the mountains do not have rails like we do.

As for the Espresso, OMG I don't even know where to begin. Obviously this coffee is only for the gods. I could spend hours talking about it. It is that good. St*rB*cks is the "toyota" of coffee... In my opinion... LOL Once you try "good" Espresso, you will have a hard time going back to St*rB*cks. So I don't reveal to too many. They like being "normal"...

The real question here is, do you want the St*rB*ck pill, or the LaMarzocco pill?

EspressoBoy
      11-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #24
Addict...Nah Im A Junkie!
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 135i, 98 M rdstr

Yeah, once you drink the good stuff, the star-b's sucks!!!!
      11-07-2008, 08:12 AM   #25
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict...Nah Im A Junkie! View Post
EspressoBoy, that is exactly why I got a Saeco auto machine!!!!! I need my espresso faster than that.
The video of Japan is pretty funny, I remember the looks I got for sliding down a rail on a staircase in the train station in Tokyo (thought they might arrest me), and only imagine the reaction from such street goofiness!!!!
The ultimate in Japan to use is Ryokan and Onsen... Along with food, travel, and driving...

I would love to learn the Language and get to know some people there. There is many levels to this country, and I know I am just touching the surface. Even on the surface it is amazing... then again every Country is amazing... I don't think I have been to a place where I would not go back. Hmmm wait, any developing nation should be noted that they are not for the faint of heart, you need to know a lot before you go, because you can get ripped off big time. And you have to be prepared for a convoluted system. Sometimes having to sit in smelly traffic for hours just to go a few KM's. So know someone before you go to any of those places!

Maybe that's why I love Japan, so easy to DIY holiday there. But you have to understand it's as close to going to another world as one will get, compared to North America. My 2 cents anyway...

EspressoBoy