E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Tinder/Dating Apps

06-28-2016, 04:46 PM   #2311
Mike.
Mike: Everyone's Pal
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Holy shit! That's the first chick I've heard who rocks a Celine. Usually, the Rolex is accompanied with LV or Valentino. Heh, well done sir.
Yeah, shes a keeper and she has yeezys and it pisses me off because Im a younger, italian version of kanye (before 808s and heart break)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
She'd love it, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

Hhahahaha Mike you're fucked.
100 starbucks cup dude.. 100!! you guys knew this..I won some damn points for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Bruh. Teach her about watches. Pronto.
Ive been trying, but people want brand recognition aka Rolex. womp

Im selling my STOWA. buy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
What are the acceptable brands? Currently, I'm pining for a panerai and a hublot.
Moonphase. But when people look at your wrist they wont know a timex from a rolex (most people) so get something you love!

Quote:
They're... Ok. Better than Rolex in my opinion. Based on those two, I would say your aesthetic is a good match for Audemars Piguet or maybe a nice Vacheron Overseas. The Gen IIs have become quite reasonable. I would try not to stray too far from the stalwarts, although there are some great independents and up and coming brands. Send me a picture of ones you like and I'll make specific recommendations. The boutiques along 5th Ave are awesome. Wempe, Cellini. Stay away from Tourneau, unless you are looking at preowned and know what you are looking for and at.

Edit: ooh. Don't see the QDL preowned very often. You may like this too: http://www.exquisitetimepieces.com/p...tainless+Steel
FUCK TORNEAU they wanted to give me 250 for a 5 month old tag

Quote:
Watch talk, and purse talk.
Aka the problems of Mike

Quote:
Not to derail (LOL) the thread, but got another one. #ohman #notagain #blackverb
jesus christ..

Quote:
Phone number from pretty Ethiopian-ish girl (which I've conveniently forgotten to include for you weirdos) and confirmed powers from said witch.
Ok tell her your peen holds the special serum of "goo of black mamba" No, dont tell her that but do some witch talk.
_________
SO

a huge problem that I've been lying to myself about is quickly coming to fruition. She is moving to the city, and will be like an hour away instead of 15 minutes...shes stressing so bad because we arent going to be that close, and im like itll be okay but now Im kind of stressing--it just kind of sucks, but I'll make it work.

Oh, pretty sure Im buying a 335i tmrw woot
      06-28-2016, 04:58 PM   #2312
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Dad with the lulz.
Omg, I honestly thought when I saw "Dad" that it was cute that you text with one of your OT Dads and then wondered which one.
Haha! Yeah, apparently my biological dad can't spell, as it was pointed out.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:24 PM   #2313
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Mike.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      06-28-2016, 05:36 PM   #2314
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
Mike.
youre welcome
      06-28-2016, 05:37 PM   #2315
BwoodBMW
Colonel
Rep
Drives: EFFEIGHTY

As you know I frequent this thread only for pics and funny commentary on said pics...

So reflecting a few pages back on the ummmm.... well... how to say... "not thin" girl and the debate of whether or not to start a conversation. Doesn't 3% of you wonder if she isn't really just a total smoke-show hotty that got sick of guys ogling her for her perfect body and features? She figures she'll weed out the dick heads with large marge pics and find one of the "good guys" on there.

I know its a long shot but I could see it. If I was single it would probably be worth chatting up a fat chick on the off chance she's a 10 in disguise. Just sayin...

with that you can go back to talking about watches and I'll tune back in as soon as we have some real content.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:41 PM   #2316
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post
As you know I frequent this thread only for pics and funny commentary on said pics...

So reflecting a few pages back on the ummmm.... well... how to say... "not thin" girl and the debate of whether or not to start a conversation. Doesn't 3% of you wonder if she isn't really just a total smoke-show hotty that got sick of guys ogling her for her perfect body and features? She figures she'll weed out the dick heads with large marge pics and find one of the "good guys" on there.

I know its a long shot but I could see it. If I was single it would probably be worth chatting up a fat chick on the off chance she's a 10 in disguise. Just sayin...

with that you can go back to talking about watches and I'll tune back in as soon as we have some real content.
this whole thread is real content
      06-28-2016, 05:44 PM   #2317
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW

I absolutely do not see this happening ever.

And heavy people should stop pretending they aren't big. A bit overweight is fine but people claiming they are fit when they aren't makes me feel like they are just bullshitters in general.
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 05:46 PM   #2318
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike. View Post
youre welcome
I took a screenshot and pulled the ninja unmatch. Not my type.
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 05:50 PM   #2319
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
I took a screenshot and pulled the ninja unmatch. Not my type.
still, the blood is in the water, lets wait
      06-28-2016, 05:54 PM   #2320
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Holy shit! That's the first chick I've heard who rocks a Celine. Usually, the Rolex is accompanied with LV or Valentino. Heh, well done sir.
Yeah, shes a keeper and she has yeezys and it pisses me off because Im a younger, italian version of kanye (before 808s and heart break)

Quote:
She'd love it, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

Hhahahaha Mike you're fucked.
100 starbucks cup dude.. 100!! you guys knew this..I won some damn points for that

Quote:
Bruh. Teach her about watches. Pronto.
Ive been trying, but people want brand recognition aka Rolex. womp

Im selling my STOWA. buy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
What are the acceptable brands? Currently, I'm pining for a panerai and a hublot.
Moonphase. But when people look at your wrist they wont know a timex from a rolex (most people) so get something you love!

Quote:
They're... Ok. Better than Rolex in my opinion. Based on those two, I would say your aesthetic is a good match for Audemars Piguet or maybe a nice Vacheron Overseas. The Gen IIs have become quite reasonable. I would try not to stray too far from the stalwarts, although there are some great independents and up and coming brands. Send me a picture of ones you like and I'll make specific recommendations. The boutiques along 5th Ave are awesome. Wempe, Cellini. Stay away from Tourneau, unless you are looking at preowned and know what you are looking for and at.

Edit: ooh. Don't see the QDL preowned very often. You may like this too: http://www.exquisitetimepieces.com/p...tainless+Steel
FUCK TORNEAU they wanted to give me 250 for a 5 month old tag

Quote:
Watch talk, and purse talk.
Aka the problems of Mike

Quote:
Not to derail (LOL) the thread, but got another one. #ohman #notagain #blackverb
jesus christ..

Quote:
Phone number from pretty Ethiopian-ish girl (which I've conveniently forgotten to include for you weirdos) and confirmed powers from said witch.
Ok tell her your peen holds the special serum of "goo of black mamba" No, dont tell her that but do some witch talk.
_________
SO

a huge problem that I've been lying to myself about is quickly coming to fruition. She is moving to the city, and will be like an hour away instead of 15 minutes...shes stressing so bad because we arent going to be that close, and im like itll be okay but now Im kind of stressing--it just kind of sucks, but I'll make it work.

Oh, pretty sure Im buying a 335i tmrw woot
I'm sorry mike.

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:56 PM   #2321
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
I'm sorry mike.
not all is lost, just stressful thinking about it.
      06-28-2016, 05:58 PM   #2322
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

@Mike. silvergray545
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 05:59 PM   #2323
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

What year 335i btw?

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 06:00 PM   #2324
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
@Mike. silvergray545
Good luck with this one! Talking about fuckboys right off the bat.
Appreciate 2
      06-28-2016, 06:01 PM   #2325
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:

Absolutely way too much work.

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 06:01 PM   #2326
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:

And heavy people should stop pretending they aren't big. A bit overweight is fine but people claiming they are fit when they aren't makes me feel like they are just bullshitters in general.
This. No excuses.

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 06:02 PM   #2327
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Oh and pics for reference.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      06-28-2016, 06:07 PM   #2328
Mike.
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
@Mike. silvergray545
hahaha!! yes!!! it intrigues them!!!

Quote:
What year 335i btw?
http://www.rallyebmw.com/VehicleDeta...-NY/2718560323

Quote:
Good luck with this one! Talking about fuckboys right off the bat.
shes a witch, let her be
      06-28-2016, 06:07 PM   #2329
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Oh and pics for reference.
She looks good , but also kinda angry !
Watch out my friend ...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #2330
BwoodBMW
Colonel
Rep
Drives: EFFEIGHTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

100% agree on your point, which should lead me in to my rant about airplane seats and luggage charges but I'll save that for another day/thread.

And thanks to your feedback I'll revise from 3% to .01% chance. I refuse to believe that no hot chick has ever paraded around on bumblinder pretending to be obese to see how people treated her.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #2331
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwoodBMW View Post

Link to pics or post #

memory is too short
Appreciate 1
      06-28-2016, 07:03 PM   #2332
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

wtf is a "super like"? I just did it to this one girl. I better get some pussy now.
Appreciate 2