E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What's on your netflix?

03-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #23
Nutballa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F13 M6 // BMW F22 M235i

I watch a lot of movies on Netflix. 4 movie a week. Stream from my Mac, xbox 360 and phone. Got the queued in direct mail. The newer movies come in that way. They also have tons of good shows to watch. I really like some of the foreign and independent films. If you share one account with multiple people it's worth it.

"Power is nothing without Control" - Pirelli.

Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #24
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

Streaming netflix is awesome. If you're looking for something specific, you'll probably be disappointed. If you're just browsing trying to find something interesting to watch with nothing in particular in mind, it's amazing. You find yourself watching tons of stuff you probably wouldn't have normally watched (documentaries, shows and movies you never thought you'd like, older shows and movies you didn't even know existed, etc).

Netflix is GREAT for tv series. You can watch series you've never seen before as you want instead of waiting for next week for the next episode. It has all of futurama, family guy, dr who, american dad, that 70s show, scrubs, king of the hill, law and order, weeds, the office (us and uk), lost, bones, heroes, 30 rock, chapelle's show... and thats just off the top of my head.

movies.. i recently watched mad max 1 and 3 on there.. theres tons of movies.. and lots of stand up comedy specials

amazon charges like 99 cents or something per episode you want to stream, but you get to virtually "own" it and it's linked to your amazon account from then on. i used to do that with a couple of shows when I was an undergrad and didn't have cable. i'd only recommend it for your favorite show or two because it can get expensive. the episodes are available the day after the original air date, which is very fast. If new episodes of House, for example, air on monday, the episode is on amazon tuesday.. and then on nbc.com or whatever the next monday

Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived... Mmhm.

Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #25
guardianangel3290
Free at last
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Audi S-line Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Instant or disc? I find myself getting addicted to documentaries. Exit Through the Gift Shop was great. I just watched The Cove. Vice Guide to Travel about North Korea and Liberia were both fascinating.
+10000

The documentaries are pretty much all I watch on my netflix now. This Movie is Unrated and Bigger Faster Stronger were both pretty good

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
Survivors

It's a BBC show, I highly recommend it. I've watched halfway through the first season, and I'm hooked .
That show was awesome. Its just too bad it only lasted 2 seasons.

**If the possibility exists that you may have "failed" in either a normal or "epic" fashion, please follow this link.**
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #26
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKingerman View Post
Its worth it if you are not technically inclined and have a tv that hooks up to the internets
Get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich!
Appreciate 0