E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating: Coming on too strong?

Closed Thread

05-13-2015, 02:25 PM   #199
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Before you Tinderize, you might want to read this story. Sure they were in a "relationship" but you never know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c..._thats/c0er6q4

"Nothing tops the Jolly Rancher story.
Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.
He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.
In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.
It was a nodule of gonorrhea.
As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a fucking Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...
He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and fucked some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.
So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else."
      05-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #200
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

That's a very disturbing story. I'll keep that in my list of stories to tell my grandkids.

And serious question, can you get gonorrhea by eating gonorrhea?
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 02:39 PM   #201
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

^^ That's horrible.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 02:44 PM   #202
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc
Before you Tinderize, you might want to read this story. Sure they were in a "relationship" but you never know.

Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.
He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.
In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.
As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a fucking Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...
He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and fucked some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.
So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else."
Hahahahahahah
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 02:46 PM   #203
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Damn it, I was just about to go grab some lunch.
      05-13-2015, 02:49 PM   #204
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongsc

Hahahahahahah
glad to see I wasn't the only one who laughed at this dude
      05-13-2015, 02:58 PM   #205
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

That is disgusting
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:00 PM   #206
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

Hard to believe that is true; maybe it's my advanced age saying this but if it smells like a dumpster why continue I don't give a damn who she is. Stank is stank boys and girls.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:01 PM   #207
Douche
Banned
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble
Hard to believe that is true; maybe it's my advanced age saying this but if it smells like a dumpster why continue I don't give a damn who she is. Stank is stank boys and girls.
It's not true.... But funny and creative as hell. HAHAHAHAHA
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2015, 03:06 PM   #208
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble
As they say: Love is blind.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #209
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by qba335i View Post
As they say: Love is blind.
But it aint nose blind!
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:29 PM   #210
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

That is NASTY.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 03:33 PM   #211
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

It would've been safer to eat her ass
      05-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #212
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
      05-13-2015, 04:08 PM   #213
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss
See Sara504 other men do it too
      05-13-2015, 05:31 PM   #214
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
How tinder works, Billup?
Whachu mean fool? You take your sexiest picture and make it your only picture, with a funny comment about how big your cock is in the profile, and the rest just falls into place.

First thing I usually do is send a dick pic. Always makes the ladies go cray-see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Hey now, don't go hating on ass eaters. Women love having their sphincter tickled every now and then.
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #215
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Whachu mean fool? You take your sexiest picture and make it your only picture, with a funny comment about how big your cock is in the profile, and the rest just falls into place.

First thing I usually do is send a dick pic. Always makes the ladies go cray-see.

Hey now, don't go hating on ass eaters. Women love having their sphincter tickled every now and then.
Hahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 06:10 PM   #216
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

I know what you mean. This is the type of messages i get
Attached Images

05-13-2015, 06:24 PM   #217
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

^^ That looks like a modern day beast.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #218
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
So I should go on the second date then and then wait and see if he asks me for a third? (I cant believe I'm asking E90post for advice) The ONLY down side to this second date is I dont get to see my daughter all weekend if I go on it.
I didn't read all 11 pages of this thread. And I'm just some random Internet stranger. But your statement about not seeing your daughter struck something in me.

I'm not sure if the goal of seeing this guy is to have a long term relationship or not. But if it is and you want to figure out if he's just as in to you, I would tell him that you would like to postpone your second date to another day. Tell him, you need to spend the weekend with your daughter and see how he reacts.

Why I say this struck something inside of me was I dated this single mother a while ago. The thing that made me really respect her was how she made her son a priority in her life. We didn't work out but I had nothing but respect for her.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Appreciate 2
      05-13-2015, 08:03 PM   #219
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
I didn't read all 11 pages of this thread. And I'm just some random Internet stranger. But your statement about not seeing your daughter struck something in me.

I'm not sure if the goal of seeing this guy is to have a long term relationship or not. But if it is and you want to figure out if he's just as in to you, I would tell him that you would like to postpone your second date to another day. Tell him, you need to spend the weekend with your daughter and see how he reacts.

Why I say this struck something inside of me was I dated this single mother a while ago. The thing that made me really respect her was how she made her son a priority in her life. We didn't work out but I had nothing but respect for her.

Just my 2 cents worth.
You should probably read the 11 pages because the story has progressed to eating gonorrhea.
Appreciate 4
      05-13-2015, 08:38 PM   #220
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
You should probably read the 11 pages because the story has progressed to eating gonorrhea.
Not sure if I want to now....especially if I need to get a shot after reading it.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread