E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > My Nissan GTR



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #67
pgviper
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
I do go out to Captree/OBI every once and a while. but other the that, thats really it

I will def post up any meets i will be attending and anyone is welcome to come hangout
Sounds great. There are two Camaro's in the family so we've been down to Captree once this summer (just the way it worked out). Hopefully going to go again in two weeks (10/21) as long as weather permits.

Absolutely incredible car and congrats on breaking all of the records you stated!!!
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #68
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgthis View Post
3.5?!! That's nearly a UGR TT Gallardo!! You don't have a car anymore, you have a twin turbo time machine

UGR stage 3 SL car has already been taken down.....twice

50-170... i just pulled him the whole way after he took the hit

He claims he spin but, he spun like a 1200+whp car should. I call it a haze of the tires. It really happend to me ata ll speeds (up to a 70 roll)

awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #69
freshwhite335
Colonel
 
freshwhite335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 135i DCT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 904 FL

Posts: 2,839
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
nice house
__________________
2012 991 C2S
Still have BMW's in the family:
2003 E39 M5, 2009 F01 750i, 2010 E92 335i
freshwhite335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #70
pgviper
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Any updates with the car?
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #71
Nang Vann
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Nang Vann's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3, R35 GT-R
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,519
iTrader: (0)

What a beast!

Can't wait to buy me a GT-R!
__________________
Moving on up!
Nang Vann is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #72
Game
Brigadier General
 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

Posts: 4,901
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
UGR stage 3 SL car has already been taken down.....twice

50-170... i just pulled him the whole way after he took the hit

He claims he spin but, he spun like a 1200+whp car should. I call it a haze of the tires. It really happend to me ata ll speeds (up to a 70 roll)

Good god. Must be a nice cruise with all those gorgeous cars.
__________________
Game is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #73
Reznick
First Lieutenant
 
Reznick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M3 ,2000 330
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Syracuse NY

Posts: 383
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
Crue Jones is a bad dude!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_ghkWHttg
Thats awesome. I haven't heard a Crue Jones reference in a while. ...what a shortcut . Oh my heart a back flip. Hulk Hogan eat your heart out
Reznick is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-15-2013, 09:06 AM   #74
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
 
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 5,712
iTrader: (6)

this is a serious machine. awesome.
Raja Ventureshield is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #75
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Any updates with the car?
some updates:

Car is getting alil makeover over the winter.. Nothing 2 crazy. We wrapped the lower panels to match the paint and went alil crazy with carbon add ons









New wheels are going on the car... something new never been done before, all titanium hardware, race lightening all over it.. Excited to see the outcome

Gloss carbon skirt lips are on the way and a gloss carbon duckbill trunk (same trunk just Gloss carbon)

Rear seat are getting done to match the front Status seats

Power wise--- since those videos we have more boost in the car

a race IC (twice the size) from boost logic



and a few other Boost Logic goodies going in and going to try for the 60-130 record and looking to cause some trouble at tx2k13
awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #76
pgviper
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
some updates:

Car is getting alil makeover over the winter.. Nothing 2 crazy. We wrapped the lower panels to match the paint and went alil crazy with carbon add ons











New wheels are going on the car... something new never been done before, all titanium hardware, race lightening all over it.. Excited to see the outcome

Gloss carbon skirt lips are on the way and a gloss carbon duckbill trunk (same trunk just Gloss carbon)

Rear seat are getting done to match the front Status seats

Power wise--- since those videos we have more boost in the car

a race IC (twice the size) from boost logic



and a few other Boost Logic goodies going in and going to try for the 60-130 record and looking to cause some trouble at tx2k13

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, this is awesome!!! Hopefully you pass me on the LIE one day lol.
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #77
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, this is awesome!!! Hopefully you pass me on the LIE one day lol.
I hold monthly meets and cruises out of the port washington/roslyn area

Keep an eye on the NE section for the next one
awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #78
pgviper
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
I hold monthly meets and cruises out of the port washington/roslyn area

Keep an eye on the NE section for the next one
Ok, i'll def be looking then.
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 11:41 AM   #79
xG35guy
Lieutenant
 
xG35guy's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i 6mt
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunshine State

Posts: 573
iTrader: (2)

OH MY...is all I have to say..

Badass ride man!

-Brian
__________________
2012 White Ford SVT Raptor - Luxury and Nav Packages - Front & Rear Camera - Hood Graphics - Tailgate Step
2011 Kona Blue Mustang GT - Gone
2008 BMW 135 AW 6-speed - Gone
xG35guy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #80
buildbright
Captain
 
buildbright's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i BMW F30 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 907
iTrader: (0)

That TT Gallardo sounds sick. I want one, takes some serious balls to void the Warrenty on a Lamborghini lol
buildbright is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #81
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
That TT Gallardo sounds sick. I want one, takes some serious balls to void the Warrenty on a Lamborghini lol
Just my take on it

If you have the cash to have a gallardo, you should have the cash to at least to a bolt on tt kit (30k)

Stock, gallardos are not fast cars a FBO 335i will beat it

Only other car id sell my car for is a black SL gallardo stage 3 car
awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #82
buildbright
Captain
 
buildbright's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i BMW F30 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 907
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesome82 View Post
Just my take on it

If you have the cash to have a gallardo, you should have the cash to at least to a bolt on tt kit (30k)

Stock, gallardos are not fast cars a FBO 335i will beat it

Only other car id sell my car for is a black SL gallardo stage 3 car
There are alot of people who are car poor and can't really afford the cars they own. I use to have a ton of cars when I was younger but now I am wiser having gone through the 2008 recession.

I drove a LP 570-4 Superleggera it is a very fast stock car. But speed is in the eye of the beholder. After having driven a stock Aventador I would rather have that then any modded Gallardo. But you are lucky you have a car that most people will never be able to own.

I must say I do not like the looks of GTR's that much but what you have done to yours i have to give you a nod. It looks really good and tasteful.
buildbright is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 09:45 PM   #83
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
 
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 4,765
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
There are alot of people who are car poor and can't really afford the cars they own. I use to have a ton of cars when I was younger but now I am wiser having gone through the 2008 recession.

I drove a LP 570-4 Superleggera it is a very fast stock car. But speed is in the eye of the beholder. After having driven a stock Aventador I would rather have that then any modded Gallardo. But you are lucky you have a car that most people will never be able to own.

I must say I do not like the looks of GTR's that much but what you have done to yours i have to give you a nod. It looks really good and tasteful.
My thoughts exactly. The trunk transforms the car - I absolutely love it.
__________________
Stop putting stuff like painted reflectors and premium package in your signature. You're embarrassing.
TK-421 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #84
buildbright
Captain
 
buildbright's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i BMW F30 Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tampa, FL

Posts: 907
iTrader: (0)

I like everything even the wheels and tires. I call those business wheels because when they are on people who know racing know those mean business. I hate 20" plus showboat wheels with a rubber band tires and just because they are summer tires the owner thinks there "high performance" lol
buildbright is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #85
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
There are alot of people who are car poor and can't really afford the cars they own. I use to have a ton of cars when I was younger but now I am wiser having gone through the 2008 recession.

I drove a LP 570-4 Superleggera it is a very fast stock car. But speed is in the eye of the beholder. After having driven a stock Aventador I would rather have that then any modded Gallardo. But you are lucky you have a car that most people will never be able to own.

I must say I do not like the looks of GTR's that much but what you have done to yours i have to give you a nod. It looks really good and tasteful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
My thoughts exactly. The trunk transforms the car - I absolutely love it.
thank you.... i will post the lil changes we are making as the parts come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I like everything even the wheels and tires. I call those business wheels because when they are on people who know racing know those mean business. I hate 20" plus showboat wheels with a rubber band tires and just because they are summer tires the owner thinks there "high performance" lol
Def... the 18s are all business and so bad ass.... all the HP in the world is useless w/o traction

Next set of wheels coming in should be the perfect match between function (18s, superlight, and strong) and style (ADV1, concave, perfect fitment)
awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #86
pgviper
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: X3 xdrive35i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Long Island

Posts: 340
iTrader: (0)

Did you end up having the meet in port washington? How did it turn out?
pgviper is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #87
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 135i 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 1,212
iTrader: (0)

wtf do you do for a living lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
looks like unicorn vomit.
Old| 2005 s2000: KPRO, Invidia q300 v4, PLM header, BERK 70mm HFC, Vortech v2 (3.6" Reichard Pulley), FMIC, ID 725cc (397whp/243tq @9psi), Tuned at Innovative Motorworks.
New| 2008 135i: PTF Tune, RB Turbos, ER CP, TiAL Q, BMS OCC, BMS DCI, AA 2.0 FMIC, VRSF 3" DPs, Berk Mids, CP-E Axleback, Robs' PCV.
Colt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #88
awesome82
Private
 
awesome82's Avatar
 
Drives: gtr
Join Date: May 2012
Location: long island ny

Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Did you end up having the meet in port washington? How did it turn out?
we had a great turnout, and it snowed lol

WE are havign another one April 6th.. I will make a new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
wtf do you do for a living lol
My family is in the food industry (specialize in beef products)

Supermarkets..... www.westernbeef.com

Wholesale..... www.primefooddistributor.com (we well only the highest grades of beef)

Car as got some more goodies and waiting on a few more as well

Cardon side skirts are on
Carbon trunk is on
Back seat have been deleted and custom covers added

waiting on

some special one off ADV1s
Boost Logic Intake manifold

Then its time to pick on more UGR cars!!!!
awesome82 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST