E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 16" 4x100 new never used wheels and tires

05-18-2024, 09:33 PM   #1
E92_35IS
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335IS

Garage List
  [10.00]
  [0.00]
2011 BMW 335IS   [0.00]
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,000.00

Item Interest
*I know it's not E9x but I really need these gone*

Brand new never used / mounted to a car wheels and tires for sale. Be inside air controlled room out of weather. I Had a buddy paint them for his first time. Paint job is 6/10, looks good from a distance. I would recommend repainting or plastidip. Selling due to having a child and have to let go of project car items. Paid $1100 for wheels alone, because of the paint job I will let them go for $800 without tires. $1000 with tires balanced and ready to mount to your vehicle. Currently have painted valve stem in wheel. I have unpainted rubber valve stems I can replace them with if you wanted or you can leave the painted ones so when you repaint you can replace yourself. I have spacers that will be included. Price is FIRM cash only NO TRADES. Currently not willing to ship. May be willing to drive short distances to meet up.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0