E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 2007 BMW 328xi Help

06-26-2022, 08:15 PM   #1
RedIceMage
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328XI

2007 BMW 328xi Help

Currently having some trouble repairing my BMW, First it had trouble problems starting with a P0335 code. After having it sit for a week after being gone at school it would not run but crank. So I went ahead and replaced both crankshaft sensors using OEM parts. It would sometimes run but not for longer than a couple seconds.

Then P0335 turned into P0370, after closer inspection turns out the connector to the rear crankshaft sensor was bad. Replaced it and tested the connections to make sure they were emitting the correct AMP and they were. After messing around I found that with the rear crankshaft sensor removed it will run but not with it in. I then thought maybe I had gotten a defective crankshaft sensor and got a new one but am having the same issue.

I'm not quite sure where to go from here so any insight would be very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0