View Single Post
      02-05-2009, 06:01 AM   #6
Aashka
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my needs. Now I will share with you.

This Best DVD Converter Suite actually includes three useful software: Best DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer.

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices, such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on them.

Key Functions
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC, then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use. Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.
Appreciate 0