View Single Post
      08-31-2014, 07:48 PM   #1
els_86
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi

I honestly hate cops

So this is my second ticket in a month, real good luck over here. They are both "failure to obey traffic/control device" so they are no pointers.

The first one I deserved. This one however was pretty ridiculous.

So I;m on the turnpike and I pass someone doing 80 then see the cop stopped way ahead of me, so I out on the brakes and slowed to 65. He puts on his lights and pulls me over.

Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: I think I temporarily was over the speed limit to pass someone.
Cop: Yes, how fast do you think you were going temporarily.
Me: It couldn't have been more than 80.
Cop: Yup, I got you at 80.

Now I am almost 100% sure he didn't clock me at all because I saw him way ahead of me and slowed down in time. He obviously saw me slowing down and decided to pull me over.

So he comes back and gives me a no point ticket.

Me: Come on officer, I just passed someone, that's all and I never speed.
Cop: You never speed? You are a liar because you just sped. Why are you lying to me?
Me: Are you serious? You are pretty mean officer.
Cop: What! I'm just doing my job. I just went to McDonalds and they charged me 5 bucks. Why did they do that? Because they are doing their job! How dare you call me mean. You broke the law, blah blah blah
Me: Just give me my ticker and stop wasting my time, I will see you in court. I have the best lawyer in Philadephia.

At that point I was just pissed.

I mean seriously though, I dont need a f-cking lecture from some cop. I sped for a few seconds to pass someone and this is what happens. I honestly just hate cops.
Appreciate 0