Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Not the worst by any means, just maybe one that hurt the most. Hard losing to the fudgies in primetime.

The D was pretty good when they had to be but they can't save our asses like they used to. They're old, not gonna be getting back to the glory days of 05 when their play could win a game for us with all these mistakes.

Cutler had some bad luck followed by some bad decisions - most likely because of the earlier bad luck and trying to over compensate. It's the curse of having a guy as tough and as hard of a competitor as he is. Favre was the same way - now all time INT leader.

Honestly, wasn't impressed with Tice's play calling and adjustments. If he sees them playing double X on Marshall he has an opening to work with somewhere on the field.

Oline is always an issue, gotta solidify it cuz the Packers just unleashed the ultimate blueprint on how to beat us for all to see. Hopefully Forte is ok, Bush had limited success but Forte as a check down in the passing game was sorely missed on 2nd and 3rd downs.
Appreciate 0