View Single Post
      10-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #102
Turbomatic
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, 335xic, Rav4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeveryday View Post
Wow, there is no way in hell the 335 looks better than the G37. And yes the G37 does have a warranty, just not one that gives free service. BTW, lets not forget those "Cooling" issues you guys are having.

I must admit I do like the 335 but it is alot more money than the G37 also.

Looks are a purely subjective thing, although there could sometimes be almost a concensus as to ugly(pontiac Aztek comes to mind but some people still bought it), its much harder to say if one car is definitely better looking than another to any particular person when they are both decent looking to start with.

I personally happen to think the G37 does not look so good with the sport bumper that does not flow, and a side view that lacks a defined character line. The car looks bulky to me, although I must admit the 335i looks like it could be sleeker too. Still I like the overall look of the 335i over the G37 this time around. Maybe a future generation of either car would change my mind again.

Every car has its issues in the first year. The press picked on the G37's clutch for example. So ultimately the decision comes down to whether you want to pay extra for the 335i or not.

Options don't make my buying decision, I tend to not like a overly technically complex car. I prefer a simpler driving machine for the most part.
Appreciate 0