BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
>>>if you want more money, then take the risk....<<<
OR how about we cut the bonus structure in half and the shareholders...AKA me and my 401k get more money?

You can't be angry at me for wanting a lower overhead can you?
If you do...you know there are guys in China who will do your job at what....half price?
And India as well.

NO JOB is safe in a global marketplace. And whoever is willing to do the job at the lowest price point will have that job.

Heck I bet, I could get a someone to do the job at a base salary of $45k and a bonus of another $45k from India or China who is equally talented and equally qualified.
So you're assuming that by cutting the bonus structure in half... that amount will be distributed to you and therefore shareholders will be making that much more?

Again, sounds more like you're afraid to take risk, but think you deserve the reward because you're a shareholder.... you do realize your value to the firm you hold shares of is far far down the totem pole....

I'm all for lean overhead.... that's why I'm all for minimal salaries and bonus structure compensation.... you eat what you kill....

and if you find someone in India, China, hell find them in Ethiopia for all that it matters.... by all means let them work, start them with a low base salary and reward them via bonus....