View Single Post
      07-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #48
mact3333
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' YMB/Blk F82

I respect Dalio quite abit...he is a smart guy...been following him for awhile...I too feel we top out late this yr or early next yr...I intend to pull everything out of mkt and look for short opportunities starting in early 2012...I think we enter a bear starting that time and wont end until we undercut the 2009 lows by a small fraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Put this in your charts and smoke it.

The Head Of The World's Biggest Hedge Fund Sees "Economic Collapse" Due To Money Printing By Early 2013
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/18/2011 15:56 -0400

Bridgewater European Central Bank Greece Ray Dalio

As part of its most recent issue the New Yorker has released a must read interview with Ray Dalio - head of the world's biggest hedge fund, Bridgewater. Dalio's fund, which according to some may now be as large as $80 billion, continues to outperform even in this problematic environment, indicating that unlike various other managers who shall remain nameless, and whose wealth is built up almost exclusively on one trade (and that belonging to someone else in the first place), Dalio, despite rumors that he is preparing to leave his current position and is actively seeking a replacement, is still keenly able to adapt to changing macro conditions. Which is why his warning about future rounds of QE, which he sees as a certainty, should be heeded. Especially since it conforms 100% with the warnings of Zero Hedge - Dalio believes that future inevitable money printing will "lead to a collapse in currencies and bond markets." Dalio is even kind enough to give a time frame. "I think late 2012 or early 2013 is going to be another very difficult period." He is, to say the least, quite diplomatic.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/hea...ing-early-2013
Appreciate 0