longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by beldredge
I'm a Broncos season ticket holder, so obviously I am excited that we're hosting the AFC championship next week, but I am sincere in saying that I felt terrible for the Colts fans as I was watching that game.

Back in the 1996 season, we had a great season (13-3 I think), got homefield advantage, and then promptly lost against Jacksonville in our first playoff game. I was there, and it was terrible.

But, as you all know, Denver went on to win the SB the next two years.

Frankly, with Dungy's terrible personal loss, I felt like this season that was "the season" for Indy sort of lost its momentum in a big way. Perhaps for good reason.

So, take heart Indy fans. I think that sinking feeling from this year will translate into intense hunger each and every game next year, and perhaps next year will be "the year."

Now, can't say I feel too bad for the Pats fans. They've had their share.
hey were you at the game last weekend?/ i was. we flew out there to see this game. we had a blast. the next day we a going for the steelers. as soon as the game was over we went to tickemaster to buy ticket for next week. damn asshole didnt sell them to me because i am not a colordao resident. bullshit. o well i guess i am staying home. will post pictures tonight.
Appreciate 0