Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
It was pretty good racing up and down the field.
On race day, LH just have NR covered all the time. This season NR has never won over LH on wheel to wheel battle. If my memory serves me right, When Nico won 1-2 or 1-3 over Hamilton, Lewis was either starts at P6 or behind, or even from the pitlane and had to salvage the race from mistakes or problems during qualifying.

Now both they got two DNFs during race, but Hamilton got more problems during qualifying and had to salvage the race weekend.

Can't wait to see LH win the championship this season. There's no "but", "what if", or it was because of other's unfortunates. So far Hamilton got all the obstacles in front and he handled "alright". He made his talking on the track and very convincing IMO so far.

Today, I think star of the race will be Daniel Riccairdo. That was great overtaking on Alonso and Massa or Bottas i forgot. And the Red Bull plus the Williams kept the mercedes honest. Even force Nico and Lewis to slightly alter their second pit stop and final stint strategy.

Yea RIC pass over Massa was great, he is a star in the making. Just don't know about the facial hair he chose for this weekend

Alonso had some great battles as well
Appreciate 0