View Single Post
      05-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #31
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Was on Fourtitude for a while when I had the S3 on order, those guys fight ALL the time. Caught an old Top Gear episode where Clarkson basically said the RS4 was great bc Audi drivers were cool and you had to be a douche to drive an M3 despite it being an awesome car, and there are 100% good guys on each forum, but the jerks on Audi are much worse than those here.
Oh yes, we are the worst on the roads also. I think it's the fact that engineers tend to buy audis, and I have yet seen one admitting a mistake. As cars they are on the dull side, so pissing others off is the only fun to have while behind the wheel, so there you go.

The only forum other than this I've ever registered for was when we were expecting the first child, and I got banned after a month for suggesting the moderator that she may need to put on her big girl pants and go to a dark bar and maybe even get laid, since her posts were only on the matter of having a child and the husband doesn't feel the passion anymore.

Well, that didn't finish me off, it was the aftermark that maybe she should get out of her big girl pants first, that did the trick. But come on, she had complained on the subject for 4 moths as far as I could tell. In my defense, she didn't use commas or dots so reading her was a torture which I do not miss.
Appreciate 0