Patronus86
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Garage List
2013 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwpride335i View Post
keep saying trolling. I put what I wanted to put so if you don't like it, don't leave any msgs and move on! Why you wastin your time then? Its kool to discuss but you don't need to sh&^ on my thread dude. so get the hell out if you don't like it...

and you don't get it do you. 3 series were the PINNICLE of that sector. now its just not "bad." That's not 'losing ground'? so what the HELL do you mean?
Three things:
1) If your posts are sincere, you should probably change your name.

2) It's spelled 'cool' not kool and 'pinnacle' not pinnicle. The response page spell checks for you, so why not use it?

3) I'm not calling you a troll because you dislike the current F30 series. In fact many on this forum, including myself, partly agree with your assessment that there is something lacking with the current generation. I called you a troll because you made vague and open-ended statements with no supporting evidence. Stuff like "BMW is losing ground" and "BMW is no longer crushing the other German brands." You're entitled to your opinion, but at least provide something that validates it.

If you had started your thread with 'I think the current BMW cars are under performing and here are the reasons why: electronic steering, one turbo, no change in horsepower, ect..' some may have disagreed with you, but at least you would have had a logical argument.

I'm sure you have specific reasons for why you dislike the current BMW's, but so far I haven't heard them.

Edit: So in closing, it seems you aren't really interested in discussing the shortcomings of the current F30 series, perceived or real, but rather you started this thread simply to announce that you don't like the series.

Last edited by Patronus86; 04-06-2014 at 10:07 PM..
Appreciate 0