07-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #49
carlosii
Second Lieutenant
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmybmw View Post
Just ordered mine (Aluminum.) Look forward to getting the bar installed as soon as I get it! I personally, have had very good service from VividRacing!

Good luck with the fitment of the bar you ordered... The one that I received didn't fit on my car ('09 135i).

The costumer service that I had received from VividRacing has been the worst. I sent them back the bar for replacement, at first they told me that as soon FedEx picked up the damage bar they were going to send me a replacement, that was NOT true, 4 days after they received the damage bar after a couple of emails that I sent them asking for status of my replacement they email me back that the fitment issues on the passenger bracket were corrected and that they were going to ship back the bar to me. Then yesterday, they email me again telling me that the bar fitted well on their ('08 135i) and if I want the bar back I will have to pay for the shipping charges again... That is not what they told at me first... Is it not a reason to be ? In other words, they don't care if the bar doesn't fit my car... If I don't pay for the shipping charges again they are not going to send me back the bar and if I pay to send it back they are going to send me the same bar that doesn't fit my car...

When they are selling you the item their service is "A+", but when there's an issue with an item they sell, their service is the WORST.

I'm just telling you my experience so far with them...

BTW: English is my second language, sorry if my grammar is not perfect...
Appreciate 0