01-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #89
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec 1 View Post
There's no story mode, perse. You do a championship race every 2-3 weeks, and inbetween you race different groupings (Class F downhill, Mustang Days, V8 Trackdays, etc). You can also hop in any car at any time and go race any of the events the vehicle qualifies for. If your vehicle doesn't qualify for a race you want, upgrade/downgrade it to fit. All parts you purchase can be taken on/off interchageably.

You have a driver skill level and a vehicle level. Vehicles level out at 5, and you get discounts on parts at each point. My driving level is at 32 or something currently, and you often are rewarded with a free car at each level.

I don't know if there's a limit. I have like 27 + vehicles in my garage right now. I couldn't live without my '92 Civic hatch, S14 Sylvia, E30 BMW, BMW X5, Saleen F-150, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, Fiat 500, Shelby Mustang 500, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Lamborghini Reventon... truly more rides than I get to drive. lol
What do you mean every 2-3 weeks? You mean online play?

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0