View Single Post
      01-21-2010, 08:08 PM   #67
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Honestly I've never been a fan of Bmw. When I was 17 I test drove a 92 high mileage E36 325 but I bought a civic instead. In 2003 I went to Bmw to test drive a used 2001 330 CI the salesman was laughing at my face..so I went to Audi bought an A4. The snoby attitude of salesmans on top off hilarious badge whore driving 3 series around turned me away from the brand for several years. My A4 got totaled by a drunk driver and I was looking around at a 300hp+stock car, with good brakes that was AWD or RWD...the B7 S4 was too much money...the G37 was mehhhh it felt so synthetic so I decided to order a 135I 6 months before it came out...it was a long wait but at the end I was happy. If I had to redo it I would have bought an E46 M3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.
Appreciate 0