View Single Post
      10-09-2010, 11:07 PM   #129
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

ok so around 3pm i get a text from chelsea and i was still sleeping (went out the night before). we setup at 9pm and i texted her the address to the restaurant. i get there at 9:10 and she comes in about 9:30.

she had her hair same way at gym (pony tail), black spandex again with one of those long white shirts that cover the ass and a small jacket with a white chanel bag and small black heels.

so we eat dinner and spark up conversation and throughout the date, i find out she has alot of things in common with me. dinner went great, there was alot of touching, teasing, sharing food, etc and she tried some new things like eel and we even had a few shots of sake.

few interesting moments arose like when she asked why it too me so long to talk to her which i replied she got me taken back & made her blush (i shoulda said i was seeking advice from my online forum peers ) & another when she said our waiter is cute (girls will be girls and compare themselves to others w/e) in which i replied she never has to worry about that once again making her blush and alot of other small moments.

when i asked her why she was interested in me she said i was different and seemed interesting and i was cute (i got a real baby face for my age). i kind of see where she gets that as in the gym i just keep to myself and don't stare at girls like they are objects which maybe she thought was a good thing.

anyway to sum things up here is what i found out:
-she is 22 turning 23 in december (im 21 turning 22 in may ).
-she is acctuarial science major & currently works insurance
-lives at home (very nice area part of nj, houses are about $750k+ in the area)
-dad owns a plumbing/heating business, mom is stay at home
-has a younger brother in highschool (senior)
-non smoker
-is part italian, german, and irish
-last relationship was about 7 months ago about 8 months long and the guy cheated on her (i never had a long relationship just hit and quit)
-likes to go out but would rather stay at home, watch a movie, simpler things (i am the same way).

after dinner i walked her to her car, we said our good byes and when i opened the door for her, as she was getting in, we got really close and it was a kiss moment if you will. she leaned in and i can tell she wanted it but, instead i leaned in on the side gave her a small kiss on the cheak and said ill see her tommorow at the gym . she got a smile out of that got in her car and the night was over.

i think i will leave it at that . after the whole gym jitters, basically she is like any other girl i would meet at school, social, etc. i kept updating this post for fun but she is really someone i can see myself dating and i will see where this goes. i just needed help on how to get over meeting someone at the gym and thanks to you guys, made it possible .

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-10-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Appreciate 0