06-05-2014, 11:55 AM   #52
revelocity_paulo
Revelocity Web Director
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M-Paket

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfAnEra View Post
Thank you! The difference is that the aFe pipes delete the secondary cats. The car does feel just a little bit faster, and the exhaust has most definitely gotten louder. The burbles and backfires in the exhaust have also become more pronounced. The sound level of the exhaust where it's at now is about where I wanted it. Just the PE alone was not loud enough for me. I have gotten quite a few compliments in the last few days. I would most definitely recommend the aFe pipes to anyone.

Eh, I'll have another one, one day.
Thanks for the helpful inputs bro! Yeah I agree, I mean, PE are very nice and made a lot of difference from stock but not as huge as I am expecting it to be, but I am happy that I don't sound like Prius anymore. hahaha!

Last question bro, the AFE racing pipes, I see that you have E92, will it fit E90 LCI sedan? Thanks again for your time and again, your E92 is B-E-A-utiful!

Alpine White E90 M Sport | M Performance Exhaust | ST Coilovers | CF Splitters & Lip | CF Spoiler | CF Diffuser | CF Side Mirrors | Gloss Black Vinyl Wrapped Roof | Orion V4 | Linea Corse LC818 | IG: @revelocity_paulo | Website: www.revelocityevents.com
Appreciate 0